Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: School

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Re: School

There is nothing cooler than a high school senior! Enjoy it!
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    assuming all schools in winnipeg start on the 7th i probably do to. btw, what school do you go to? i'm guessing massey from where your location link is. ps, you live like a block away from my aunt
    Well I go to a private school actually - St John's Ravenscourt. So you probably start a day or two earlier. What school are you at?

What number is your aunt? I may know her lol.
    i switched over to dakota(no more football :cry: ) i don't know the number my aunt lives at, but it's on one of the cul de sac's near the read near ryerson school. i guess i better be checking when school starts in the nex month.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

mine high school starts like.... september 5th or 6th..or 4th...? idk, first week of september, i'll be a senior, but i wont be in school there at all really lol, im taking classes at a college here in town

(i'll give you a hint, the vikings are there)

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

School's cool! As long as it starts after labor day.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

I really don't mind starting the end of Aug. My last day of classes is May 2 and finals are over May 9th. I can live with that! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

August 28th for me! Junior year of college...it's really hard to believe that I'm that far along in school. I definately DO NOT want it to start up again though. I don't want to do homework and I don't want to spend all that time in class...ugh. Plus, it means the girlfriend goes back to school too...which is sad. :sad:

Oh well...it's inevitable! So I'll make the best of it. Good luck to everyone!

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    August 28th for me! Junior year of college...it's really hard to believe that I'm that far along in school. I definately DO NOT want it to start up again though. I don't want to do homework and I don't want to spend all that time in class...ugh. Plus, it means the girlfriend goes back to school too...which is sad. :sad:

Oh well...it's inevitable! So I'll make the best of it. Good luck to everyone!
    Hey Ltrey, I'm a junior this year too. It does go fast doesn't it? :lol:

I see your in PA, what college you go to? I'm in Juniata.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

My school starts sometime after labor day, but our first football game is August 31! I can't wait!! :lol:

We've already started minicamps, and finished them. Now were into padless practices

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

I feel old, all you young whippersnappers talkin' bout high school :lol: I'm going into my sophomore year of college, moving back to the dorms the 19th, school actually starts a week and a half later, I'm just there early to help run the freshman orientation. I can't wait, this whole summer I've just felt lazy cause I'm not in school and not getting anything done, plus living at home is just annoying after you get used to living so far away and on your own. It's funny, I've lived in Louisville my whole life, but I feel more at home in the small town of Morris, MN than I ever did in KY. Plus, once school is back, you know football season is on its way!! :grin:
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

Oh, man. I am NOT excited to go back to school. Summer rocks, especially when you don't have to move back home.
    -Sno

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast