cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Saw Al Green in concert last night...The Rev has still got it!

Lucked out and got FRONT ROW seats...even got to shake the great man's hand.

Great show all around...very diverse age mix there too, which surprised me a bit...but then, great music is great music!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Saw Al Green in concert last night...The Rev has still got it!

sweet.
    I'll be in the second row of the lower level for Tom Petty(and steve winwood) next Wednesday at the Target Center. Can't wait.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    sweet.
    I'll be in the second row of the lower level for Tom Petty(and steve winwood) next Wednesday at the Target Center. Can't wait.
    I'm jealous.
    I never thought I would enjoy Tom Petty live as much as I did.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    sweet.
    I'm jealous.
    Tom Petty is probably my favorite musician of all time. I have seen him 3 times before and he never dissapoints.
    Of course it's not quite the same as seeing him at the superbowl in Arizona.
    If your available though some tickets on ebay are selling below face value, $205 for 2 lower level tix. I paid $250 about 5 months ago when they went on sale.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    sweet.
    I'm jealous.
    Tom Petty is probably my favorite musician of all time. I have seen him 3 times before and he never dissapoints.
    If your available though some tickets on ebay are selling below face value, $205 for 2 lower level tix. I paid $250 about 5 months ago when they went on sale.
    I saw him live a couple years ago at Blossum Music Center in Ohio (one of the ONLY good aspects of Ohio). He was awesome, not to mention The Black Crows opened up for him.

Tom Petty is a legend.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    sweet.
    I'm jealous.
    I saw him live a couple years ago at Blossum Music Center in Ohio (one of the ONLY good aspects of Ohio). He was awesome, not to mention The Black Crows opened up for him.

Tom Petty is a legend.
    tom petty has still got it too
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Glad to hear there was a mixed audience at the show. I'm glad younger generations are discovering his music. There's a lot of music being released today that's just not worth listening to, while Green's music is timeless.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.