Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Saturday Night Fights?

"Garland" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    THat may of been the nastiest ear i have ever seen in my entire life.

Don't get why they stopped the fight. Kimbo Should of been beat. The crowd was big time booing him at the end.
    That shit was sick.

Fuck that Kimbo kicked his ass. James barely landed one punch that was solid. Those were all love taps when he was on the ground.
    Yeah but Kimbo showed he has a long way to go yet.
    Very true. He looked winded. He will only get better. He is still a rookie.

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

"dcboardr41" wrote:

look at that body

i would worship her, and she wooped that chicks ass
    That's not Gina, That's Kyra Gracie.
    This is Gina (way hotter):

[img width=450 height=675]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/ahannig/3477_pyywzousbq_xxlarge.jpg[/img]

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:

Don't get why they stopped the fight. Kimbo Should of been beat. The crowd was big time booing him at the end.
    That shit was sick.

Fuck that Kimbo kicked his ass. James barely landed one punch that was solid. Those were all love taps when he was on the ground.
    i love kimbo dont get me wrong, but he was way behind going into the 3rd round. He pulled his last card, and went for the dude califlower ear, which was smart, and i can totally understand why they called it, the dudes ear was gushing and kimbo kept hitting it, i woulda called it too. Im sure if the dudes ear never woulda popped kimbo woulda lost to the judges
    No way. James was dazed and confused from those massive shots to the dome. Did you see that uppercut in the 2nd round. Kimbo hit so many solid shots. I am surprised that dude did not get knock out. I guarantee if the ear did not bleed he would of been knock out. When the ref stopped the fight he was clueless for a couple seconds. Then he realized what happend and shoved the ref.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:

That shit was sick.

Very true. He looked winded. He will only get better. He is still a rookie.
    Kimbo was far from perfect but he held his own on the ground and dominated with his punches.
    If he gets his cardio to the next level he'll be way better, and I'm sure he will since his coaches are pretty sick and they know what they're doing.

And yea that ear was nasty.
    In slow motion it looked like he had a golf ball bouncing around attached to his head.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:

That shit was sick.

i love kimbo dont get me wrong, but he was way behind going into the 3rd round. He pulled his last card, and went for the dude califlower ear, which was smart, and i can totally understand why they called it, the dudes ear was gushing and kimbo kept hitting it, i woulda called it too. Im sure if the dudes ear never woulda popped kimbo woulda lost to the judges
    No way. James was dazed and confused from those massive shots to the dome. Did you see that uppercut in the 2nd round. Kimbo hit so many solid shots. I am surprised that dude did not get knock out. I guarantee if the ear did not bleed he would of been knock out. When the ref stopped the fight he was clueless for a couple seconds. Then he realized what happend and shoved the ref.
    Had it gone all 3 rounds, the 3rd round would of decided it. I think that it was closer than you think.

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"marstc09" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:

That shit was sick.

at the end of the 2nd round when Kimbo was trapped James too control of the fight and had it won unless kimbo pulled something outta his ass, and he did

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=Garland Greene link=topic=45394.msg787100#msg787100 date=1212291995]

That shit was sick.

at the end of the 2nd round when Kimbo was trapped James too control of the fight and had it won unless kimbo pulled something outta his ass, and he did
    [/quote]

I know he did control but those punches were weak.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i am just watching down. yeah for mountain time!
    We're bringing purple back.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=45394.msg787101#msg787101 date=1212292271]
    [quote author=Garland Greene link=topic=45394.msg787100#msg787100 date=1212291995]

That shit was sick.

[/quote]

I know he did control but those punches were weak.
    [/quote]

Yea you could even hear the ref after the round say that those punches weren't doing anything.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

just had the gina fight. by gawd can she hit. i wanted her to knock her out instead of go for the submission. too bad the clock ran out beacuse she was going to rip her head clear off.

cant wait for kimbo! i havent read anything in the thread so i still dont know who wins
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast