Thread: Santana

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Santana

..is going to lose for the first time in who knows how long cuz of NO RUN SUPPORT!! MAN that sucks!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SamDawg84 Guest

Re: Santana

17 wins in a row.. snapped today! that sux im pissed off.. atleast shannon stewert showed up today

I know! I was hoping that LeCroy would have done something in the 8th with the bases loaded and only one out, but no a ground ball double play from that tank @ss! He could've at least had a sac fly or something! I would be pissed if I was Santana right now. 8 innings, 2 hits and only 2 runs. I guess you have to give credit to Colon though, he pitched a he!! of a game!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SamDawg84 Guest

man colon is awesome also, i wonder if he will be in the running for the cy-young. the only bad game he had was against the yankees
    and for lecroy i was pissed off also! if i had bases loaded i would swing for the moon

Santana's gonna win it again if he keeps pitching the way he's started out this season!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Man that sucks how gardy put a bunch of scrubs in there, when santana was going for 18 wins in a row, against a really good pitcher. I hate watching twins games, when gardy decides to play 3 or 4 scrubs at the same time!

Santana will definitely win the cy young again.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    man colon is awesome also, i wonder if he will be in the running for the cy-young. the only bad game he had was against the yankees
    and for lecroy i was pissed off also! if i had bases loaded i would swing for the moon

I was hoping lecroy would lay off the braking balls, since he sucks at hitting breaking balls, and wait on the fast ball.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    ..is going to lose for the first time in who knows how long cuz of NO RUN SUPPORT!! MAN that sucks!
    He is still a helluva guitar player, though!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE