audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Saint Paul Saints Fans?

Any St. Paul Saints Fans in the house....if so, then you should know the Sioux Falls Canaries. Arch rivals, I know, but I got a job interview with the Canaries tomarrow for a summer internship and I hope I get it.....just wondering if anybody knew about the Sioux Falls Canaries...

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Saint Paul Saints Fans?

I went to a couple of saints games back when I lived in Minnesota. We got a free dinner there from a restaurant called "Buca". It was great but the saints didnt win. I go to Durham Bulls games now....

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I got the job! I work under the gameday operations guy, his name is Tom....actually he told me he just got hired this year and he worked for the Saints the past 5 years....thought that was interesting....I even got to do a little work today....I prepared the menu binders and arranged them in the business suites! It was pretty cool, seems like a pretty flexible, fun job....I'll keep ya posted. (I hope to one day work for the Twins or Vikes!)

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Hey PurplePeopleEaters, have you been to a Carolina Mudcat's game? I lived in NC for 3 years. There's something about a giant fuzzy catfish that makes beer drinking that much more fun.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I went to a couple of saints games back when I lived in Minnesota. We got a free dinner there from a restaurant called "Buca". It was great but the saints didnt win. I go to Durham Bulls games now....
    Bad memories from that place :lol: The artwork is interesting eh purple people eaters? That resteaunt has pictures of like, a little kid taking a whiz on his sleeping dad, or two obese guys sitting on "honey bucket johns", hard to eat food at that place with the lovely artwork hanging right there. :lol:

"southern_yankee" wrote:
    Hey PurplePeopleEaters, have you been to a Carolina Mudcat's game? I lived in NC for 3 years. There's something about a giant fuzzy catfish that makes beer drinking that much more fun.
    I have thought about it a LOt but still have not been. I probly will this summer.

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    Bad memories from that place :lol: The artwork is interesting eh purple people eaters? That resteaunt has pictures of like, a little kid taking a whiz on his sleeping dad, or two obese guys sitting on "honey bucket johns", hard to eat food at that place with the lovely artwork hanging right there. :lol:
    I love the food but the artwork is questional... :lol:

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    I love the food but the artwork is questional... :lol:
    agreed. good food, strange art. :lol: