Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    Saint Paul Saints Fans?

    Any St. Paul Saints Fans in the house....if so, then you should know the Sioux Falls Canaries. Arch rivals, I know, but I got a job interview with the Canaries tomarrow for a summer internship and I hope I get it.....just wondering if anybody knew about the Sioux Falls Canaries...

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

  2. #2
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Saint Paul Saints Fans?

    I went to a couple of saints games back when I lived in Minnesota. We got a free dinner there from a restaurant called "Buca". It was great but the saints didnt win. I go to Durham Bulls games now....

  3. #3
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: Saint Paul Saints Fans?

    I got the job! I work under the gameday operations guy, his name is Tom....actually he told me he just got hired this year and he worked for the Saints the past 5 years....thought that was interesting....I even got to do a little work today....I prepared the menu binders and arranged them in the business suites! It was pretty cool, seems like a pretty flexible, fun job....I'll keep ya posted. (I hope to one day work for the Twins or Vikes!)

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    184

    Re: Saint Paul Saints Fans?

    Hey PurplePeopleEaters, have you been to a Carolina Mudcat's game? I lived in NC for 3 years. There's something about a giant fuzzy catfish that makes beer drinking that much more fun.

  5. #5
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Saint Paul Saints Fans?

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I went to a couple of saints games back when I lived in Minnesota. We got a free dinner there from a restaurant called "Buca". It was great but the saints didnt win. I go to Durham Bulls games now....
    Bad memories from that place :lol: The artwork is interesting eh purple people eaters? That resteaunt has pictures of like, a little kid taking a whiz on his sleeping dad, or two obese guys sitting on "honey bucket johns", hard to eat food at that place with the lovely artwork hanging right there. :lol:

  6. #6
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Saint Paul Saints Fans?

    "southern_yankee" wrote:
    Hey PurplePeopleEaters, have you been to a Carolina Mudcat's game? I lived in NC for 3 years. There's something about a giant fuzzy catfish that makes beer drinking that much more fun.
    I have thought about it a LOt but still have not been. I probly will this summer.

  7. #7
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Saint Paul Saints Fans?

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I went to a couple of saints games back when I lived in Minnesota. We got a free dinner there from a restaurant called "Buca". It was great but the saints didnt win. I go to Durham Bulls games now....
    Bad memories from that place :lol: The artwork is interesting eh purple people eaters? That resteaunt has pictures of like, a little kid taking a whiz on his sleeping dad, or two obese guys sitting on "honey bucket johns", hard to eat food at that place with the lovely artwork hanging right there. :lol:
    I love the food but the artwork is questional... :lol:

  8. #8
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Saint Paul Saints Fans?

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I went to a couple of saints games back when I lived in Minnesota. We got a free dinner there from a restaurant called "Buca". It was great but the saints didnt win. I go to Durham Bulls games now....
    Bad memories from that place :lol: The artwork is interesting eh purple people eaters? That resteaunt has pictures of like, a little kid taking a whiz on his sleeping dad, or two obese guys sitting on "honey bucket johns", hard to eat food at that place with the lovely artwork hanging right there. :lol:
    I love the food but the artwork is questional... :lol:
    agreed. good food, strange art. :lol:

Similar Threads

  1. Why Vikings fans don't miss Paul Ferraro
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 08:37 AM
  2. Vikings fans disappointed with win over Saints
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 10:49 AM
  3. St. Paul Saints introduce iPig
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 05:34 AM
  4. Man, wheres all the saints fans???
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 04:04 AM
  5. Saints fans not too optimistic
    By Ryno in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 08:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •