Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Sad ... Very sad.

Thats a shame and that really angers me that some of my brotherhood are being treaty that way.

Its also a shame that some like to take this time to take "pot shots" at the administration. Show some damn respect!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That is very sad. My brother might be going back over there too

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

unf'inbelievable. : (

6-KINGS Guest

"cajunvike" wrote:
    We are all just FREIGHT to the current Administration!

BUT this is an abomination!!!

These young men and women are making the ULTIMATE sacrifice for ideals that we all believe in...they deserve the UTMOST respect and honor...and for our government to sell them short is nothing short of pathetic!

They deserve WAY MORE than what they are getting...the Defense Department should be ASHAMED of themselves...but I will bet that the White House will have some lame excuse handy to explain why this is happening.
    Good Lord Cajun for once in your life can you keep your useless, unsubstantiated blathering to yourself.
    Everybody knows you are an angry person who hates Bush.
    WE GET IT!!! We got months ago!
    Is there the smallest chance that you for once on a controversial thread could keep your pseudo, mindless, thoughtless drivel to yourself.
    People are quite capable of forming their own opinion without you paving the way with blatant hate mongering.

Geez Cajun buddy I know you are at least my age, so maybe it is time to grow up and be an adult that uses cognitive thought as a basis for having an opinion instead of spoon feeding left wing ideology into your brainpan and swishing it around and regurgitating it as gospel fact.
    You Cajun are a complete putz.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I guess i do not understand how you think they should be transported, the body is in a coffin and is being sent aboard an airplane. As far as I know the are met at the airport by honor guards and do have a flag draped over them.

How do you think they should be sent?

If they are sent by military transport they are still on an airplane, do you think they should put them in a warehouse until there is a transport going to that city, or send a military transport by itself to each city with a lone coffin. Some will not have airports big enough to accommodate plans that large.

Sorry this is a non-story, and it is intended to give people that are against the war stuff to blame on the president and his administration.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

that is so sad.

those fallen heros need to be shown some respect.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    I guess i do not understand how you think they should be transported, the body is in a coffin and is being sent aboard an airplane. As far as I know the are met at the airport by honor guards and do have a flag draped over them.

How do you think they should be sent?

If they are sent by military transport they are still on an airplane, do you think they should put them in a warehouse until there is a transport going to that city, or send a military transport by itself to each city with a lone coffin. Some will not have airports big enough to accommodate plans that large.

Sorry this is a non-story, and it is intended to give people that are against the war stuff to blame on the president and his administration.
    Not sent as cargo.

Usually when you see them offloading caskets of fallen comrades, there is a flag over the casket and there is an honor guard carrying the casket.

Thats how.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

You Bush lovers are right...I apologize for dragging Bush into this thread...he has no place in this thread that honors the true heros of this country.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those brave men and women that are out there on the front line...and I thank them every day for defending the freedoms that I enjoy here in America...EVERYONE should do everything that they can to show these dedicated soldiers that they are fully appreciated while they are there and once they come home.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Ultra that is what is being done, the fallen soldiers arrive in the US on military transport with honor guard. And then are sent on to the home town of the soldier, and are met there by military guard from local VFW's.

What more should they do?

Cajun, sorry you do not like the president but the 53 million people that voted for him, do! Sorry your candidate lost, but get the f*ck over it! You seem to think that our government is the most evil and vile thing on earth, why don't you run for office and change it then! But I would rather live under this government than 99% of the governments on this planet, and I think you should be a little more grateful that you were born here and not in Iran.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Ultra that is what is being done, the fallen soldiers arrive in the US on military transport with honor guard. And then are sent on to the home town of the soldier, and are met there by military guard from local VFW's.

What more should they do?
    Re-read the article. They are jammed in commercial airliners like luggage.

"Dead heroes are supposed to come home with their coffins draped with the American flag -- greeted by a color guard.

But in reality, many are arriving as freight on commercial airliners -- stuffed in the belly of a plane with suitcases and other cargo."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast