Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sad day

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Sad day

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    i startted school on the 23rd... but my chem partner is the ranked number 1 in our class, so im excited about the 5.0 thats going to be credited to my GPA...
    BTW, check out the latest issue of Modern Drummer. They printed my letter about Nick Mason and Pink Floyd, only the idiot who did the proofing screwed up my last name... Hangman???? :shock:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Hahaha you're all suckers, I don't have to go back to school at all!!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Articnv is offline Coach

i m be a sucker but wsants i get this piece fo paper i get 45k a year starting - me not soudn leik much to yo all but comign froma family were i start out makeing more then my parnets make now who have been at the same place for 20 years is adecent

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Well, finished day one.

182 to go.

How's the gym, VKG...still look the same?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Well, finished day one.

182 to go.

How's the gym, VKG...still look the same?
    Los what do you teach?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"shockzilla" wrote:
    You guys are lucky you have a job/school to go to tomorrow. I am still out of work, but my prospects are improving...
    I thought that you had gotten some contract work???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    i startted school on the 23rd... but my chem partner is the ranked number 1 in our class, so im excited about the 5.0 thats going to be credited to my GPA...
    BTW, check out the latest issue of Modern Drummer. They printed my letter about Nick Mason and Pink Floyd, only the idiot who did the proofing screwed up my last name... Hangman???? :shock:
    sweet, i'll track down a copy...

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"shockzilla" wrote:
    You guys are lucky you have a job/school to go to tomorrow. I am still out of work, but my prospects are improving...
    Some of these young ones dont know how lucky they are. School is some of the best times that you can have. Not much in the way of worries, Mom and Dad are still paying the bills, etc.

Now when you are out of work that is a time to worry. And when you are looking for work and it is not easy to find what you want for one reason or another....now that sucks. Shock, we need to or you need to start another thread, rally around the Shock and Animal. Because I am looking for work also and it is not going well for me either.

V4,
    whaaaaaaaaaa! :binky: :crybaby: :banghead:
    Just kidding....I know that can be tough, putting up with those brats on a daily basis. Especially in cheesed!ck land. :cussing: :lol:

oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

I agree animal. I miss the days of being in school. At least then you get a summer vacation. I work Mon-Fri regardless of the season, and I would love to be back in college drinking, not having to worry about much except going to class once in a while and getting passing grades.
    C's get degrees! I'm proof of that!

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Some of these young ones dont know how lucky they are. School is some of the best times that you can have. Not much in the way of worries, Mom and Dad are still paying the bills, etc.

Now when you are out of work that is a time to worry. And when you are looking for work and it is not easy to find what you want for one reason or another....now that sucks. Shock, we need to or you need to start another thread, rally around the Shock and Animal. Because I am looking for work also and it is not going well for me either.

V4,
    whaaaaaaaaaa! :binky: :crybaby: :banghead:
    Just kidding....I know that can be tough, putting up with those brats on a daily basis. Especially in cheesed!ck land. :cussing: :lol:
    Your parents paid your bills while you were in school?!?!? Must have been nice. I had to pay all of my bills while in school. Perhaps, you lived at home. I was a few hours away.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast