Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Run Naked...Get Shot At

ANN ARBOR, Mich. - A marriage-minded man ran naked through his neighborhood, trying to show his hesitant girlfriend that taking risks is important. He got more than he bargained for when he ended up being chased and shot at.

"Just when you thought you had heard everything," Ann Arbor police Detective Sgt. Jim Stephenson told The Ann Arbor News.

The couple were discussing marriage early Wednesday when the woman said she wasn't sure if she was ready, according to Ann Arbor police reports. The man responded that taking risks is an important part of life and, to prove his point, jumped out of a first-floor window and ran naked across the street.

Before he could return, he spotted a couple walking and hid in some bushes to avoid them. A 28-year-old man noticed the bushes rustling and bare feet underneath, then drew a .40-caliber handgun and ordered the naked man out, police said.

The naked suitor ran away, but the armed man gave chase and threatened to shoot, police said. The gunman fired a shot and the naked man fell to the ground, suffering minor injuries.

A resident called police, who arrested the gunman on charges of aggravated assault and carrying a concealed weapon. He was taken to the Washtenaw County jail but released following further investigation, police Sgt. Patrick Hughes told The Associated Press.

The naked man was not arrested and didn't want to pursue charges, Hughes said.

Naked Man Takes 'Risk', Gets Shot At

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Run Naked...Get Shot At

Sounds like my Saturday nights....

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

What in the world would possess the guy with a gun to shoot the naked guy!?

Someone needs to find that gun-wielding idiot and introduce him to Big Bubba in Cell Block D.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    Sounds like my Saturday nights....
    :shock:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

LMAO :grin:

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach

hahahaaaaaaaaaaa :roll:
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided

Hutch and K. Will baby

sig by PurplePeopleEaters

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Talk about a game plan gone bad. I'm having a hard time determining who's the bigger idiot here though.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    ANN ARBOR, Mich. - A marriage-minded man ran naked through his neighborhood, trying to show his hesitant girlfriend that taking risks is important. He got more than he bargained for when he ended up being chased and shot at.

"Just when you thought you had heard everything," Ann Arbor police Detective Sgt. Jim Stephenson told The Ann Arbor News.

The couple were discussing marriage early Wednesday when the woman said she wasn't sure if she was ready, according to Ann Arbor police reports. The man responded that taking risks is an important part of life and, to prove his point, jumped out of a first-floor window and ran naked across the street.

Before he could return, he spotted a couple walking and hid in some bushes to avoid them. A 28-year-old man noticed the bushes rustling and bare feet underneath, then drew a .40-caliber handgun and ordered the naked man out, police said.

The naked suitor ran away, but the armed man gave chase and threatened to shoot, police said. The gunman fired a shot and the naked man fell to the ground, suffering minor injuries.

A resident called police, who arrested the gunman on charges of aggravated assault and carrying a concealed weapon. He was taken to the Washtenaw County jail but released following further investigation, police Sgt. Patrick Hughes told The Associated Press.

The naked man was not arrested and didn't want to pursue charges, Hughes said.

Naked Man Takes 'Risk', Gets Shot At
    I guess the naked man WASN'T carrying a lethal weapon...further explaining his girlfriend's hesitancy to marry him! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I thought for sure that this was going to be about the naked guy that the cops shot in the town I live in last month!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I thought for sure that this was going to be about the naked guy that the cops shot in the town I live in last month!
    why did they shoot him?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast