Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: Rosie's Done For Good On The View -- RIGHT NOW!

all that cat fighting was great for the ratings. hopefully the show will tank now since rose ofat is gone..

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Yes!
    What a fatass pig!

Trump verbally beat her ass down!

Ha haa you worthless bitch!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:

LMAO
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach

HASSELBECK: Do you believe that the government had anything to do with the attack of 9/11? Do you believe in a conspiracy in terms of the attack of 9/11?

O'DONNELL: No. But I do believe the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics for the World Trade Center Tower Seven, building seven, which collapsed in on itself, it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved, World Trade Center Seven. World Trade Center one and Two got hit by planes. Seven, miraculously, for the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible.

HASSELBECK: And who do you think is responsible for that?

O'DONNELL: I have no idea. But to say that we don't know it was imploded, that there was implosion in the demolition, is beyond ignorant. Look at the film. Get a physics expert here from Yale, from Harvard. Pick the school. It defies reason. [source]

Interesting.

OAKLAND, Calif. — A gasoline tanker crashed and burst into flames near the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge yesterday, creating such intense heat that a section of highway melted and collapsed.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/04/30/tanker_blaze_collapses_calif_highway/

See also: Welding.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welding

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"lakehubertviking" wrote:
    HASSELBECK: Do you believe that the government had anything to do with the attack of 9/11? Do you believe in a conspiracy in terms of the attack of 9/11?

O'DONNELL: No. But I do believe the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics for the World Trade Center Tower Seven, building seven, which collapsed in on itself, it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved, World Trade Center Seven. World Trade Center one and Two got hit by planes. Seven, miraculously, for the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible.

O'DONNELL: I have no idea. But to say that we don't know it was imploded, that there was implosion in the demolition, is beyond ignorant. Look at the film. Get a physics expert here from Yale, from Harvard. Pick the school. It defies reason. [source]

Interesting.

OAKLAND, Calif. — A gasoline tanker crashed and burst into flames near the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge yesterday, creating such intense heat that a section of highway melted and collapsed.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/04/30/tanker_blaze_collapses_calif_highway/

LMAO.
    Nicely put.
    Yeah, I remember hearing about that stupid theory that Rosie O'Fattass is talking about.
    Supposedly the conspiracy theorists think that the government imploded it to hide a super secret militay headquarters...

There is also a BBC newscast where they are reporting the collapse of building #7, but the building is still standing in the shot over the reporter's shoulder.
    Not sure what the outcome of that one was.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "lakehubertviking" wrote:

Interesting.

LMAO.
    Nicely put.
    Yeah, I remember hearing about that stupid theory that Rosie O'Fattass is talking about.
    Supposedly the conspiracy theorists think that the government imploded it to hide a super secret militay headquarters...

There is also a BBC newscast where they are reporting the collapse of building #7, but the building is still standing in the shot over the reporter's shoulder.
    Not sure what the outcome of that one was.
    duh, everybody knows that the government kept all the countries gold 100 stories below the towers. Before the towers fell they took all the gold out and moved it somewhere else but didn't tell anybody so that everyone thinks we still have it, its just under the towers. duh. ;D

But I do believe the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel.

In the history of mankind fire has never melted steel?

Swords, knives, Anvils, Hammers, screw drivers, shovels, steel beams and on and on they are all made from melted steel that is poured into a mould that is how they are created!

Is she that stupid that she has never heard of a blast furnace?

What a stupid wench!
    I think that Hasselbeck is not the brightest bulb on the tree, but Rosie is down right stupid.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

I think it's hilarious to hear these women talk about the "facts" and talking about politics. These women are all idiots. They go from talking about politics and 9/11 to interviewing Alicia Silverstone??!! It's a joke!

The saddest part is many women are sitting at home watching this thinking these are the most informed women out there. Scary thought.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:
    I think it's hilarious to hear these women talk about the "facts" and talking about politics. These women are all idiots. They go from talking about politics and 9/11 to interviewing Alicia Silverstone??!! It's a joke!

The saddest part is many women are sitting at home watching this thinking these are the most informed women out there. Scary thought.

C Mac D when did you put the x-ray of Rosie's head as your avatar?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast