Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Rosie possible host for The Price is Right

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    That would pretty much guarantee that I would never watch TPIR again!
    You mean you did watch it when Barker was on?

    Besides PP.O & watching TPIR at work, no wonder you have to stay so late at work at the law firm every night. I was begining to wonder if you were the janitor there or something.
    :P

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #22
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Rosie possible host for The Price is Right

    "arrested_developer" wrote:
    I think the ultimate replacement would be Regis. But obviously he's got other things to do. That John O'Hurley aka Peterman from Seinfeld would be alright though. Anyone but Rosie.
    He would be better than Rosie.

  3. #23
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Rosie possible host for The Price is Right

    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "arrested_developer" wrote:
    I think the ultimate replacement would be Regis. But obviously he's got other things to do. That John O'Hurley aka Peterman from Seinfeld would be alright though. Anyone but Rosie.
    He would be better than Rosie.
    Maybe VP Cheney could co-host with her...and they could do it from a van down by the river.
    I can see it now...TPIR...brought to you by D*ck van Dyke!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #24
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Rosie possible host for The Price is Right

    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    That would pretty much guarantee that I would never watch TPIR again!
    You mean you did watch it when Barker was on?

    Besides PP.O & watching TPIR at work, no wonder you have to stay so late at work at the law firm every night. I was begining to wonder if you were the janitor there or something.
    :P
    I USED to watch TPIR when I was in college...it's been awhile since I've seen it last.

    Nope, not the janitor...but we need one if you are looking for a new job!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #25
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Rosie possible host for The Price is Right

    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=2007-06-25_D8Q026H00&show_article=1&cat=breaking

    Rosie O'Donnell says she's out of the running to replace Bob Barker as host of "The Price Is Right." O'Donnell, a superfan of the CBS game show, said on her blog Friday that she had a "nice lunch" with the show's producers.

    And, it's being reported that Whoopie will replace Rosie on the "View."
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  6. #26
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,782
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Rosie possible host for The Price is Right

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=2007-06-25_D8Q026H00&show_article=1&cat=breaking

    Rosie O'Donnell says she's out of the running to replace Bob Barker as host of "The Price Is Right." O'Donnell, a superfan of the CBS game show, said on her blog Friday that she had a "nice lunch" with the show's producers.
    producers felt that it would not be fair on contestants when Rosie stood next to the prize vehicle and being asked " so any thoughts on that large ugly pickup?
    reckon your wife could handle riding a beast like that?"
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  7. #27
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Rosie possible host for The Price is Right

    I just heard that Rosie is building a new house, but she is having trouble finding a builder that doesn't use studs or screws.

  8. #28
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Rosie possible host for The Price is Right

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I just heard that Rosie is building a new house, but she is having trouble finding a builder that doesn't use studs or screws.
    [img width=450 height=337]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/65/155470093_78d02f57b5.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings: Week 3 - Scarlet vs. Rosie
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 09:23 PM
  2. Just say, NO MORE ROSIE!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 10:38 PM
  3. Manning to host SNL
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 01:49 PM
  4. Can someone host Tarvaris' throws?
    By KY Vike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 06:40 PM
  5. Losing Rosie could hurt this Sunday
    By sdvikefan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-25-2004, 03:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •