Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Romantic ideas

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Romantic ideas

let her have the remote. (all though last time i did that i had to sit through Sex & The City and Will & Grace.. I got laid though)

(ik, genius, no thanks neccesary)

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Let her know you came on here looking for ideas to sweep her off her feet.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Club her over the head, drag her to your cave and have your way with her all night long! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Club her over the head, drag her to your cave and have your way with her all night long! :evil4:
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

coreyd is offline Coach

Ok, if I had a girlfriend (which I have been avoiding) this is what I would do. The night before her birthday, after she falls asleep I would decorate a little. Write "I love you" and "Happy Birthday" on the mirror in our bathroom. Not in her lipstick of course, cause they get pissed when you use theirs. Trust me. Then I would go out a day or two before and buy a new cd she has been talking about. Like James Blunt or something. They all like his voice. Pop that in the cd player the night before so its ready to go in the morning. Take out bacon and sausage (Which ever she prefers) so its thawed out and ready to be cooked in the morning. Wake up about 25 minutes before she wakes up and start breakfast. When it is her time to wake up, your snuggled in bed next to her like nothing ever happened. Leave a trail of roses out to the kitchen right to the food. She eats, goes into the bathroom, sees the mirror, and the case right next to the cd player. Before she is off to work, you kiss her goodbye and tell her happy birthday. While she is at work, plan on sending a few dozen roses to where she works. Go above and beyond. One dozen doesnt do it anymore. You have to blow them away. And 3 dozen does the job. Again, trust me. Take her out to lunch if it your schedule permits. If not, call her on her break to wish her a happy birthday. At night you can do one of two things. A) plan an evening with her. Cook her dinner, give her the remote (Stole that idea :-}) and give her your gift. The same old jewelry and what not is played out. Give her something you made. Like a drawing, finger painting, water color, paint by numbers. Whatever it is, make sure it sends the impression that it took a long time. Any moron can go into a store and buy something. But to make it, that means you were thinking about it well before her birthday, which guys dont do. Then it shows that it came from the heart. Another good gift idea is the Vermont Teddy bear store. Very expensive, but worth it if she likes teddys. Option B) is to plan a night out for her and her friends. Let her know that it is her day and you want her to enjoy it. If it has been a while since she got to go out and let loose then this is a perfect time. She will love it. You can always give her your gift later. This also sends the impression that you are willing to take a back seat in order for her to enjoy HER birthday.

I have a few other ideas in case you want some more.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Hey Italian, did you ever get my message on Facebook? If you didn't check it out, I gave you a few ideas on there.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Yah thanks a lot, the cookie idea is a good one, I'll have to use it sometime.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"JDogg926" wrote:
    Let her know you came on here looking for ideas to sweep her off her feet.
    Bad idea!

The last thing she wants to hear is that the romantic idea you had was actually someone elses idea & you asked for help because you couldn't think of one on your own. :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

MinnyFan is offline Rookie

Hey guys, my girlfriends birthday is also coming up on july 15 so i thought i might as well ask for some ideas too. I'm going to be a sophmore in college this fall, and she is graduating highschool this year and we are going to college together. Now obviously since we dont live together I cant really do some of the ideas that were previously mentioned, but I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me some ideas also. if you wanna know anything about her in order to help feel free to ask.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"coreyd" wrote:
    Ok, if I had a girlfriend (which I have been avoiding) this is what I would do. The night before her birthday, after she falls asleep I would decorate a little. Write "I love you" and "Happy Birthday" on the mirror in our bathroom. Not in her lipstick of course, cause they get pissed when you use theirs. Trust me. ........
    :scratch: Are you speaking from experience & have you used girls lipstick before? :lol:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast