Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62

Thread: Rocky Balboa

  1. #21
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Rocky Balboa

    I loved all the Rocky movies. I am probably going to see this one.

  2. #22
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Rocky Balboa

    Oh man, I loved the Rocky movies. I'll probably end up seeing this one but I have to agree that Stallone is pretty old to be doing another.

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  3. #23
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Rocky Balboa

    Rocky rules period. I loved all 5 of the rocky movies and this will kick ass just like the other 5 did. Hell I hope they make a 7th, 8th, 9th, etc. Rocky was the man then he's the man now and he'll always be the man. These are some of the best sports movies out and I will definetly be checking this one out.

  4. #24
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: Rocky Balboa

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Oh man, I loved the Rocky movies. I'll probably end up seeing this one but I have to agree that Stallone is pretty old to be doing another.
    You wanna go see this one with me
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  5. #25
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: Rocky Balboa

    "Potus2028" wrote:
    wow.. after this, i hope he does another rambo! :grin:
    Cliffhanger 2?? eh? eh?? :grin:
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  6. #26
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Rocky Balboa

    "Braddock" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Oh man, I loved the Rocky movies. I'll probably end up seeing this one but I have to agree that Stallone is pretty old to be doing another.
    You wanna go see this one with me
    What if things go well with the girl you're going out with on Saturday? Then you'll probably want to take her.

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  7. #27
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: Rocky Balboa

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Oh man, I loved the Rocky movies. I'll probably end up seeing this one but I have to agree that Stallone is pretty old to be doing another.
    You wanna go see this one with me
    What if things go well with the girl you're going out with on Saturday? Then you'll probably want to take her.
    SHHH, no one has to know. I can make time for you, suga.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  8. #28
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Rocky Balboa

    wow.. after this, i hope he does another rambo!

    oh i dont think you need to worry about that


    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  9. #29
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Rocky Balboa

    He may look old, but I am still looking very much forward to watching Rocky 6..

  10. #30
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Rocky Balboa

    i think im looking forward to rambo 4 more though thereall great movies exept sadly for rocky 5
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Andy Dalton has rocky first preseason start
    By Purple Floyd in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 07:29 PM
  2. Rocky Flight Into First
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 03:30 PM
  3. ROCKY 6?
    By audioghost in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 04:27 PM
  4. Rocky
    By NodakVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 04:46 AM
  5. The new Rocky?
    By AngloVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 09:49 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •