ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival

I was wondering if anyone had seen them this show on tour yet. Its slipknot, dragonforce, disturbed, and mastadon. I know most people here arent into the hardcore metal scene, but this is going to be my first concert I ever go to and I love Disturbed, so I was wondering what people thought if they went.

Thank you Josdin for the sig

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival

i would love to go see that concert, im sure it will kick ass, slipknot is ridiculous live, i have one of their DVDs, have fun man

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

I hope so, they have a new single out and its alright but I hope they play old songs like before I forget, duality, pulse of the maggots. Disturbed new CD is one of the best albums Ive ever heard, and I would pay just to go see Dragonforce play Through the Fire and Flames. I just heard that Machine Head will be there too so thats an added bonus.

If anyone is interested here you go, http://www.rockstar69.com/event.php?evt=53

bdohb is offline Training Camp

if your going for disturbed ,dragonforce, or mastadon . your in for a rude wake up call when you see, the red chord and suicide silence. those two bands are equal or if not more brutal then what old slipknot was. those two bands are buy far some of my fav. . suicide silence is one of the most brutal up and coming bands, there debut album the cleansing is one of the best in the past year. but you should like this show i wish it was coming here to mn.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

"ChiTownVike" wrote:
    I was wondering if anyone had seen them this show on tour yet. Its slipknot, dragonforce, disturbed, and mastadon. I know most people here arent into the hardcore metal scene, but this is going to be my first concert I ever go to and I love Disturbed, so I was wondering what people thought if they went.
    I hope you have a good time at your first concert ChiTownVike, the first band I ever saw live was Anthrax, jeez that was over 20 years ago, now I feel old!

"bdohb" wrote:
    if your going for disturbed ,dragonforce, or mastadon . your in for a rude wake up call when you see, the red chord and suicide silence. those two bands are equal or if not more brutal then what old slipknot was. those two bands are buy far some of my fav. . suicide silence is one of the most brutal up and coming bands, there debut album the cleansing is one of the best in the past year. but you should like this show i wish it was coming here to mn.
    I hope their good, I just bought the tickets for those bands, but I cant wait for August 10th. Pumpkins are coming the 9th and STP is coming to 14th so I may go to those too I dunno.

bdohb is offline Training Camp

yea that show should be sweet. is it gen. adm. or do you have seats. cuz u should do some pitting for me
    . if you like this show you should check out summer slaughter tour, thats a big metal tour.