Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53
  1. #1
    6-KINGS Guest

    Rita heads for 6-KINGS

    Looks like Hurricane Rita is headed straight towards me.
    It should be in my town Sat night through Sunday Morning.
    Sustained winds of 55-73 MPH Gust of 90 MPH possible.
    Ain't that great?


    hope this link works

    http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2005/RITA_graphics.shtml

    6-KINGS :cry:

  2. #2
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Rita heads for 6-KINGS

    Take care of yourself 6 kings! I hope everything goes ok.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  3. #3
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Rita heads for 6-KINGS

    Baton down the hatches brother, we're still cleaning up in MS from Katrina. Mother Nature is unleashing her furry this hurricane season. Good thing there are only a few months left of the season :shock:.

  4. #4
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Rita heads for 6-KINGS

    Yeah, good thing there are ONLY a FEW MONTHS left!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  5. #5
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Rita heads for 6-KINGS

    Thanks guys.
    But I worry more about other PPO members that live in Houston.
    If you members read this, you are welcome to stay with me and my family. I live farther north and it should be somewhat better.
    Do not hesitate, sure it will be cramped but we will manage.
    Just PM me.

    I also have family in Lufkin Tx.

  6. #6
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Rita heads for 6-KINGS

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Baton down the hatches brother, we're still cleaning up in MS from Katrina. Mother Nature is unleashing her furry this hurricane season. Good thing there are only a few months left of the season :shock:.
    Ahhhhhh, I don't think Mother Nature has any furry, I think it's more like FURY. :lol:

    Not that a Hurricane is anything to laugh about...

    Oh, never mind, forget I tried to make a joke... :roll:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  7. #7
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Rita heads for 6-KINGS

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Ahhhhhh, I don't think Mother Nature has any furry, I think it's more like FURY. :lol:
    Yeah, I think Katrina blew some brain cells from my head.

  8. #8
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: Rita heads for 6-KINGS

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Baton down the hatches brother, we're still cleaning up in MS from Katrina. Mother Nature is unleashing her furry this hurricane season. Good thing there are only a few months left of the season :shock:.
    Ahhhhhh, I don't think Mother Nature has any furry, I think it's more like FURY. :lol:

    Not that a Hurricane is anything to laugh about...

    Oh, never mind, forget I tried to make a joke... :roll:

    Yeah, I heard she gets that Brazilian bikini wax thing.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    184

    Re: Rita heads for 6-KINGS

    Yeah, I'm in the path too, but around 150-200 miles inland. Looks like Houston is going to get the 'dirty side' of the hurricane. It's a little freaky, but everyone here seems to have learned from Katrina and is taking this seriously.

  10. #10
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Rita heads for 6-KINGS

    "southern_yankee" wrote:
    Yeah, I'm in the path too, but around 150-200 miles inland. Looks like Houston is going to get the 'dirty side' of the hurricane. It's a little freaky, but everyone here seems to have learned from Katrina and is taking this seriously.
    Bryan is a great town. We always stop there if we road trip that way..
    It has a real hometown feel to it
    Too bad most people just remember it for that F5 tornado.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jim Souhan: Three heads not better than one
    By cogitans in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 04:52 AM
  2. Hurricane Rita
    By snowinapril in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 07:56 PM
  3. EVACUATING BECAUSE OF RITA!!!!
    By michaelmazid in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-22-2005, 03:52 AM
  4. Lets Keep Our Heads Up
    By ADubya26 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 04:50 PM
  5. CHEESE HEADS
    By dan3ski in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 02:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •