Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 99
  1. #21
    Del Rio is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    881

    Re: RIP Chris Benoit

    I guess if it turns out he is a murderer then the RIP could be swapped out for burn in hell you piece of shit.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

    My posts are worth 6 of yours.

  2. #22
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: RIP Chris Benoit

    "Del" wrote:
    I guess if it turns out he is a murderer then the RIP could be swapped out for burn in hell you piece of shit.
    Amen - why kill the kid?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #23
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,279

    Re: RIP Chris Benoit

    Just a hunch, but I bet drugs were involved. Alot of pro wrestlers abviously take drugs to bulk up. In no other sport is it as important to look big and bulky. Plus with there hectic schedules I bet many are taking drugs just to keep going. Does any one no what the wwe drug testing is like? I bet it is not as strict as real sports.
    Burn in Hell you piece of shit.

  4. #24
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: RIP Chris Benoit

    Can you say 'Roid Rage?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #25
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: RIP Chris Benoit

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    " Or as we call the list here at CBS SportsLine.com, the 50 dudes you've always wanted to punch in the face."

    I'd say 95% of people would rather punch TO in the face than Randy Moss, or really anyone on this list.
    I do believe you posted this in the wrong thread.
    I do believe you are correct, lol!

  6. #26
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,279

    Re: RIP Chris Benoit

    This part really burns me up
    The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.
    What the hell were they thinking. A three hour national tribute to a murderer? Even if they didn't know for sure they should have waited to find out. That is crazy.


  7. #27
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: RIP Chris Benoit

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    This part really burns me up
    The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.
    What the hell were they thinking. A three hour national tribute to a murderer? Even if they didn't know for sure they should have waited to find out. That is crazy.
    If you follow wrestling at all, you know that Vince McMahon doesn't give one tiny little shit about reality.
    The money and the ratings are all that drives him.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #28
    Perch56's Avatar
    Perch56 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: RIP Chris Benoit

    WOW!!!, i loved watching benoit when i was little. RIP to him and his family.

  9. #29
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,279

    Re: RIP Chris Benoit

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    This part really burns me up
    The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.
    What the hell were they thinking. A three hour national tribute to a murderer? Even if they didn't know for sure they should have waited to find out. That is crazy.
    If you follow wrestling at all, you know that Vince McMahon doesn't give one tiny little shit about reality.
    The money and the ratings are all that drives him.

    =Z=
    I don't follow wrestling. I don't think the ratings were very good for a three hour tribute to a second rate wrestler. Especially since he the guy they are paying tribute to just murdered his wife and son.

  10. #30
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: RIP Chris Benoit

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    This part really burns me up
    The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.
    What the hell were they thinking. A three hour national tribute to a murderer? Even if they didn't know for sure they should have waited to find out. That is crazy.
    If you follow wrestling at all, you know that Vince McMahon doesn't give one tiny little shit about reality.
    The money and the ratings are all that drives him.
    I don't follow wrestling. I don't think the ratings were very good for a three hour tribute to a second rate wrestler. Especially since he the guy they are paying tribute to just murdered his wife and son.
    Whew.
    WWE Monday Night Raw is consitently among the top-10 rated programs in all of cable television, week after week.


    http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,272|||cable,00.html

    The ratings below are for the week of 6/11-6/17, not last night.

    Top 15 Cable Series: Total Households
    Rank Program Name Net Day Time Household Viewers
    Rating Audience
    1 WWE ENTERTAINMENT (WWE RAW) USA MON 10:00 PM 3.7 4,085,000 6,326,000
    2 WWE ENTERTAINMENT (WWE RAW) USA MON 9:00 PM 3.4 3,745,000 5,687,000
    3 NEXTEL CUP/MICHIGAN TNT SUN 2:00 PM 3.3 3,650,000 5,225,000
    4 SPONGEBOB THE MOVIE NICK SAT 9:00 AM 3.0 3,397,000 4,386,000
    5 ARMY WIVES LIF SUN 10:00 PM 2.6 2,928,000 3,840,000
    6 WWE ENTERTAINMENT (WWE RAW) USA MON 8:00 PM 2.6 2,843,000 4,306,000
    7 SPONGEBOB NICK MON 4:00 PM 2.5 2,816,000 3,831,000
    8 SPONGEBOB THE MOVIE NICK FRI 8:00 PM 2.5 2,766,000 4,048,000
    9 STARTER WIFE, THE USA THU 9:00 PM 2.5 2,761,000 3,554,000
    10 SPONGEBOB NICK FRI 9:30 PM 2.5 2,735,000 3,887,000
    11 MLB SUNDAY NIGHT L (METS/YANKEES) ESPN SUN 8:00 PM 2.4 2,720,000 3,567,000
    12 LAW & ORDER TNT MON 9:00 PM 2.4 2,673,000 3,405,000
    13 SPONGEBOB NICK SUN 9:30 AM 2.3 2,580,000 3,271,000
    14 DRAKE & JOSH NICK WED 4:00 PM 2.3 2,516,000 3,206,000
    15 LAW & ORDER TNT MON 10:00 PM 2.3 2,508,000 3,205,000
    Chris Benoit was not a second-rate wrestler.
    For skills in the ring, he was one of the top 5.
    What mainly held him from achieving the kind of Superstardom of a Stone-Cold Steve Austin or The Rock was his relative lack of microphone skills.
    However, he "won" the WWE title in 2004, in spite of that, which speaks incredible amounts about his in-ring talent and his ability to excite the crowds with his wrestling.

    And, as of last night, the news was not yet out that he was suspected in the murder.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I think Chris Kluwe should..
    By SharperImage42 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 04:14 PM
  2. Q & A With Chris Kluwe
    By Vikes_King in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 01:12 AM
  3. Chris McAlister
    By Bulldog67 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-25-2004, 11:45 PM
  4. Chris Claiborn
    By BigEasyViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 11:01 PM
  5. Chris Walsh
    By JoeMama in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-19-2003, 01:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •