Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: RIP Chris Benoit

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    This story gets even more bizarre as it goes on.

I do agree Vince has used other wrestlers' deaths for storyline and so forth.
    Maybe I'm too naive but I still don't think he would go that far and pay tribute to someone after he killed his family.

If you notice when he has used it in his storylines the other people involved (family members) are usually involved and don't seem to mind.
    It actually helps them too because it gives them a storyline.
    Look at Chavo and Vickie (Eddie Guerrero's nephew and wife).
    Heck it even gave Rey Mysterio (a close friend) the World Championship.
    Vicki is much more involved than she ever was.
    Even though Vince may be an arrogant person and we all know he is about money, he has taken care of some people as well.
    People get there start in wrestling and have made a career elsewhere (The Rock, Steve Austin, the divas posing for playboy).
    We can all talk bad about Vince but its not like he hasn't helped people as well.
    Vince McMahon is a TURD BURGLAR!!!
    I find it very hard to believe that what has had happened here will be ever used in any storylines to come...

And for what it's worth, McMahon did the right thing by dumping the storyline about his death...
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19468182/

"Investigators are looking into who altered pro wrestler Chris Benoit’s Wikipedia entry to mention his wife’s death hours before authorities discovered the bodies of the couple and their 7-year-old son.

A Wikipedia official, Cary Bass, said Thursday that the entry was made by someone using an Internet protocol address registered in Stamford, Conn., where World Wrestling Entertainment is based.

WWE attorney Jerry McDevitt said that to his knowledge, no one at the WWE knew Nancy Benoit was dead before her body was found Monday afternoon. Text messages released by officials show that messages from Chris Benoit’s cell phone were being sent to co-workers a few hours after the Wikipedia posting."

It will be interesting to see who may have edited this and whether the WWE or one of their employees was involved

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Why is this thread still titled "RIP Chris Benoit"?
    The guy is a murderer.
    He killed his wife AND his OWN 7 year old son!

I also heard on the radio that there was evidence that he was injecting the boy with human growth hormone because he felt he was too small for his age.
    Can anyone say nut job?
    This could be true, but for other reasons, Daniel was handicapped, Frigile X Syndrome, Autism and dwarfism
    Maybe in his steroid-affected mind, he thought that he was saving his son from a lifetime of misery...twisted, I know...but we don't really know the effects of long-term steriod use...which Benoit could legitimately be suspected of.

Sad story no matter how you look at it...even from Benoit's perspective.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

"Investigators are looking into who altered pro wrestler Chris Benoit’s Wikipedia entry to mention his wife’s death hours before authorities discovered the bodies of the couple and their 7-year-old son.

A Wikipedia official, Cary Bass, said Thursday that the entry was made by someone using an Internet protocol address registered in Stamford, Conn., where World Wrestling Entertainment is based.

WWE attorney Jerry McDevitt said that to his knowledge, no one at the WWE knew Nancy Benoit was dead before her body was found Monday afternoon. Text messages released by officials show that messages from Chris Benoit’s cell phone were being sent to co-workers a few hours after the Wikipedia posting."

It will be interesting to see who may have edited this and whether the WWE or one of their employees was involved

I heard that the same IP address also posted many things on other wikipedias. So they think it was the work of a prankster who had a lucky guess.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

I heard that the same IP address also posted many things on other wikipedias. So they think it was the work of a prankster who had a lucky guess.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"happy" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

No way, its way too close to be a lucky guess.

Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

Garland when you come back the first thing you should do is change the damn name of this thread.
    Please.

Steroids are bad.

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Billy" wrote:
    Garland when you come back the first thing you should do is change the damn name of this thread.
    Please.

Steroids are bad.
    ??? Can't RIP stand for "Rot In Purgatory?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

"singersp" wrote:
    "Billy" wrote:
    Please.

Steroids are bad.
    ??? Can't RIP stand for "Rot In Purgatory?

Or Rest In Piss.

But, I still think a more appropriate title would be "Psycho Benoit murders wife and child"

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910