Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Ring!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Ring!!

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    You could just take her to the aforementioned "boom boom room" and have the ring tied to the "family jewels"...so that when she goes down to "visit", she will see the ring and then you can pop the question!
    There's one flaw in your plan Caj.

By the time she gets half way down to the family jewels, where the ring is tied, the question will already be "popped"! :grin:
    Sorry, I didn't know that VKG was a "minuteman"!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

How about a new license plate: [size=18px]VKG PKR[/size]
    Have a bunch of relatives put the plates on while you're doing something normal together, they can hang the ring from the mirror, and lay some rose petals that will lead you both to the car. The relatives can hang out near the car with a camera. As you're approaching they'll start snapping pictures. You can draw her attention to the new license plate and eventually tell her you have something else to show her, and lead her to where the ring is. It would be classic and original. If all goes well you can all go out for an engagement dinner - at a nice place.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"SKOL" wrote:
    How about a new license plate: [size=18px]VKG PKR[/size]
    Have a bunch of relatives put the plates on while you're doing something normal together, they can hang the ring from the mirror, and lay some rose petals that will lead you both to the car. The relatives can hang out near the car with a camera. As you're approaching they'll start snapping pictures. You can draw her attention to the new license plate and eventually tell her you have something else to show her, and lead her to where the ring is. It would be classic and original. If all goes well you can all go out for an engagement dinner - at a nice place.

or [size=18px]WED4LFE[/size]

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That is a great idea skol but I don't think I could ever tarnish my license plate like that!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456