Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ring!!

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: The Ring!!

Gorgeous! Congrats !

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

Platinum is very nice and spendy.

My wedding band in platinum. Since my wife works for Sterling (the largest jewelry retailer in the world, they own Kay, Rogers, etc) we get it for cost. My band was $3000 but we got it for around $700. Lucky me!
    Perhaps I might have to have your wife swing me a deal as well in the near future. :wink:
    Lieu--ten-ant Da-a-a-a-a-a-n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Thanks guys!

It was very spendy but (hang with me here) my brother's girlfriend's aunt (still with me) works at a jewelry store in Boston so I didn't get it for cost, but I got it for cheaper than what I should have. I got her a 1.02 karat engagement diamond (the big one, not that that's all that big) which retailed at 7,300.00 dollars for 3,300. The engagement ring was listed at I believe 2100 without the two diamonds on the side. He gave me the diamond and the ring for 4,000 and I had the diamonds on the sides added for 800. The wedding band was supposed to be I think somewhere between 2400 and 2600, but he gave it to me for 1900.

So what should've been about 11,800, I only paid 6,800. So I'm happy and I think she'll be happy because that is the exact thing she picked out of a bride magazine!
    I'm pretty sure that she's used to it being "not that big" anyway, VKG!!! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Thanks guys!

It was very spendy but (hang with me here) my brother's girlfriend's aunt (still with me) works at a jewelry store in Boston so I didn't get it for cost, but I got it for cheaper than what I should have. I got her a 1.02 karat engagement diamond (the big one, not that that's all that big) which retailed at 7,300.00 dollars for 3,300. The engagement ring was listed at I believe 2100 without the two diamonds on the side. He gave me the diamond and the ring for 4,000 and I had the diamonds on the sides added for 800. The wedding band was supposed to be I think somewhere between 2400 and 2600, but he gave it to me for 1900.

So what should've been about 11,800, I only paid 6,800. So I'm happy and I think she'll be happy because that is the exact thing she picked out of a bride magazine!

Congrats Man !!!

Roughly $7k is what my woman is wanting ... damn Tiffany's !!! :violent1: So, oh course I am still saving up. Since her business is in the wedding industry, I don't get off cheap ... dammit. :lol:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah, I figured for a diamond worth 7,000 the rock would be HUGE, but I guess not. For you jewelry/diamond people out there it's gonna come with a sheet of paper that says it's estimated value, all the dimensions, color/clarity blah blah blah. I think on the letter system the diamond is an H or maybe an I. I couldn't afford a better letter in the alphabet

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Thanks guys!

I'm pretty sure that she's used to it being "not that big" anyway, VKG!!! :evil4:

Yeah, well.......SHUT UP!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Do you have it all planned out how you're going to propose?? The women of this site want to know!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Do you have it all planned out how you're going to propose?? The women of this site want to know!
    Yes please let us know asap!! :lol:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Well perhaps the women of this site should give him some ideas of a romantic way to get it done.

It seems no matter how romantic us guys try to be, it's never good enough for the ladies.

They have their own ideas.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I could give some ideas, but then it wouldn't be his idea it would be my idea. I'm sure his fiance would want him to come up with his own idea versus some girl he knows from purplepride.org. But, you know if VKG really wanted some ideas I'd help him out! :grin:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast