Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    6-KINGS Guest

The Return Of 6-KINGS

Well I just returned from San Antonio, and like after most family trips I now have a wife and children for sale.
    First bid wins.
    Will accept interesting trades.

Anyway SeaWorld was fun, lots of hot chicks and smelly tank water.

Went to the Alamo and man that was too cool for words.
    Took a tour of the almost future home of the the Vikes ie the Alamo Dome.
    Not a bad place.

Anyway good to be back
    I see PPO is getting dissed on Amazon.
    Well woopdi freakin' doo!!!
    Those whiners can just cruise on.

Oh and I got in trouble for holding up my 6-KING and PPO logo in front of the Alamo.

Anyway good to be back.

I had roasted dolphin too.
    It taste's like tuna!

Re: The Return Of 6-KINGS

wow, roasted dolphin hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They have an amazing restaurante here with amazing Panda stew mmmmmmmmm

Welcome back!
    Vikings from all over the world. Lets unite!

6-KINGS Guest

Umm Ummmm Panda!!!

You cook that right and the meat falls right of those black and white bones!

:wink:

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

got a pic of you doing that?

6-KINGS Guest

"webmaster" wrote:
    got a pic of you doing that?
    I do but they are pretty grainy like UFO pictures....
    Undercover stuff ya know.
    For some reason most folk think eatin' Panda is wrong.
    I mean what is their deal?
    :wink:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm sorry, but I thought the Alamo was a waste of time!! I really wanted to go to the basement of the Alamo to find Pee Wee Herman's bike!! lol But seriously, I wasn't that happy when we drove three hours from Temple, TX to get to San Antonio to see the Alamo! But to each their own I guess! The Riverwalk in San Antone was awesome though! I would highly recommend taking your girl or guy there for a nice romantic night!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm sorry, but I thought the Alamo was a waste of time!! I really wanted to go to the basement of the Alamo to find Pee Wee Herman's bike!! lol But seriously, I wasn't that happy when we drove three hours from Temple, TX to get to San Antonio to see the Alamo! But to each their own I guess! The Riverwalk in San Antone was awesome though! I would highly recommend taking your girl or guy there for a nice romantic night!!
    What in the heck were you doing in TEMPLE, for God's sake? Staying close by Waco (or should I say Whacko) for that all-encompasing tour of the Koresh compound??? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

6-KINGS Guest

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    What in the heck were you doing in TEMPLE, for God's sake? Staying close by Waco (or should I say Whacko) for that all-encompasing tour of the Koresh compound??? :lol:
    I visited that place.
    CREEEEEEEEEEEPY!

And there are some freaks that hang around that "shrine"
    If you go there they say someone will take your picture for Federal Records.
    So I ham'd it up.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    When my brother got back from Iraq he was stationed at Ft. Hood and instead of living in the barracks, he and his buddy moved to Temple. I went to visit him over my spring break and that's where we were! Didn't visit the waco compund, it probably would have been better than the Alamo!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

6-KINGS Guest

Well they both were massacre’s.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast