Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    VikingsM4 is offline Rookie

Relationships suck

I was with a girl for six years and all of the sudden she breaks up with me....We are talking about someone who promised me marriage and everything else....I feel like I have nothing else right now and am about too loose it...Please help, all thoughts and prayers will be greatly appreciated.

Pep MVP, 05-06

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Women Suck

Well.. what happened. She didnt just break up with you for no reason. Did you do something to offend her or make her thing otherwise of you on any subject?

Either that or she could be cheating on you. It happens all the time even if they promise you this and promise you that....

Love can really make or break your heart and life.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

6 years..man that really sucks..ive never been on the wrong end of one of those so i dont really know what to say..good luck tho man, the hunt begins for a new woman
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

That happened to me after five years once. Turned out she was into my room mate a little more then she was into me. I know this isnt what you want to hear, but thats the way it was. I decided to just not look back. I had my name removed from the lease, and just left. Although it sucked at the time, it was the best thing to ever happen.

Had I stayed with her, (or she stayed with me) everything that I am, or have, or know today, would not exist. That was the catalist that led me to accept a promotion that transfered me out of state, and started the dominoes falling. That promotion led to a job offer with another company, that led to another promotion, that has been very good to me. It is really strange to look back, and realize how many good things came from that one moment. I took a "dating break" for a while, and when I least expected it, met an absolutely incredable woman that I am now married to.

Sometimes its hard to understand, but everything happens for a reason.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

yah man. just take a break from them for a bit. and get your lif back on track.

were pullin for ya!

Go vikes!!

Del Rio Guest

Re: Relationships suck

Not to go PC on you or anything, but there are a lot of ladies that post on here, and a thread titled women suck, is just begging for trouble....

continue on. :grin:

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you VikingsM4?

I know all about losing someone you love or really care for.

Yeah it sucks, but it's not the end of the world.

Sure, there will be a time of healing and the pain may go away slowly, but believe me, your not alone.

Most if not all men, go thru what you are going thru now. It's just part of life and sometimes you can't figure it out.

Try doing things you used to really enjoy, before you met this girl. Spend more time with your family and friends, this will help also....

I'm also a firm believer in Things Happen for a Reason, and usually the better deal comes out of the bad deal...

Keep your chin up, there are some amazing women out there, just don't try to force the issue of finding one.

Trust me, it will happen, you will met someone you end up loving even more. And when someone mentions your past girlfriends name at that point, you'll probably say "Who's That"

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

6-KINGS Guest

I believe GOD fully intended for all relationships to suck.

Attention GOD!!!

Plan is going as planned an further instructions?

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    I believe GOD fully intended for all relationships to suck.

Attention GOD!!!

Plan is going as planned an further instructions?
    Comon 6,

You can't find a nice little Mexicani down there in Tex..... :grin:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Love It's a Mutha Fuckka!

Dude thing to do is move on.. It's gonna be TOUGHHHHHHH.. But Life rolls on bro.. Live one day at a time and it will tend to unfold how it should. I've had the same thing happen but wasn't 6 years.. It was 2 years so I kinda feel ya man.. I kinda thought she would be my HS sweetheart.. We talk about marriage a lil bit.. Takes a week or so and u will be back up!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast