Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relationships

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Relationships

Don't play too many video games and don't constantly watch sports!!! Oh wait, that's when you get in a relationship!! Well, I guess I only have advice for the future!! Good luck!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Relationships

"JoeMama" wrote:
    Don't respond to her flirting.....blow it off in a non chalant way.
    yep, that works

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Relationships

I never thought that PurplePride would be the new "Dear Abby".
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Relationships

I second my old partner in crime. 'Cept for that last part.

"JoeMama" wrote:
    Don't respond to her flirting.....blow it off in a non chalant way. Girls dig a challenge........they don't want a guy that will be a pushover.
    Girls manipulate guys with flirting.....if you blow her off, her true intentions will shine through.....but don't over do it....if you cross the fine line towards disrespect you will lose.
    I've said this before....girls like guys that are a-holes with the potential to be a sweetheart....they want to crack that shell and therein lies the challenge that keeps them chasing after us. Being yourself works to a certain extent, because once they figure you out the game is over and the challenge is gone.
    I've been married for 3 years now....and my wife still gets frustrated when she realizes that she still doesn't know me as well as she thinks she does.....it keeps our relationship alive, because every week she finds something new in me that she assumed was the opposite before.I keep the challenge going to keep her interested....and it also helps her ignore the fact that I have a small penis.

JoeMama is offline Starter

Relationships

LOL........you're right E....except for that last part, that was pretty much our gospel back in the day.
    Anyways....give Mrs. Webby my best, hope things are goin' well.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Relationships

I got a pretty good laugh out of that joemama, especailly that last part LMAO! You pretty much wrote the script dude.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Relationships

Very nice Joemama!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Relationships

"JoeMama" wrote:
    Don't respond to her flirting.....blow it off in a non chalant way. Girls dig a challenge........they don't want a guy that will be a pushover.
    Girls manipulate guys with flirting.....if you blow her off, her true intentions will shine through.....but don't over do it....if you cross the fine line towards disrespect you will lose.
    I've said this before....girls like guys that are a-holes with the potential to be a sweetheart....they want to crack that shell and therein lies the challenge that keeps them chasing after us. Being yourself works to a certain extent, because once they figure you out the game is over and the challenge is gone.
    I've been married for 3 years now....and my wife still gets frustrated when she realizes that she still doesn't know me as well as she thinks she does.....it keeps our relationship alive, because every week she finds something new in me that she assumed was the opposite before.I keep the challenge going to keep her interested....and it also helps her ignore the fact that I have a small penis.

Thats great haha and very true i can relate to about everything you say if you catch my drift.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12