Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relationships

Abyss is offline Training Camp

Relationships

I like this girl infact she's my first ex and me and her are friends but are some things i can do to get her to start liking me more cause i know she does when she sees me she always flirts with me and all that stuff any help here would be great thanks

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Relationships

You just got to be yourself dawg, I dont think you should do anything out of the ordanary to get her attention. Just be yourself man.

Northlander is offline Rookie

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Relationships

come again abyss?

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Relationships

"Abyss" wrote:
    I like this girl infact she's my first ex and me and her are friends but are some things i can do to get her to start liking me more cause i know she does when she sees me she always flirts with me and all that stuff any help here would be great thanks
    Just do all the good things that got her to be your girlfriend the first time...and leave out all the bad things that made her break up with you!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

skogs02 is offline Starter

Relationships

Just screw her and move along

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Relationships

"skogs02" wrote:
    ROTFLMMFAO!!!!! Good one, skogs02! :salute: :cheers:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

skogs02 is offline Starter

Relationships

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "skogs02" wrote:
    ROTFLMMFAO!!!!! Good one, skogs02! :salute: :cheers:
    Thanks,thats what i do in situations like that.Relationships are boring.

JoeMama is offline Starter

Relationships

Don't respond to her flirting.....blow it off in a non chalant way. Girls dig a challenge........they don't want a guy that will be a pushover.
    Girls manipulate guys with flirting.....if you blow her off, her true intentions will shine through.....but don't over do it....if you cross the fine line towards disrespect you will lose.
    I've said this before....girls like guys that are a-holes with the potential to be a sweetheart....they want to crack that shell and therein lies the challenge that keeps them chasing after us. Being yourself works to a certain extent, because once they figure you out the game is over and the challenge is gone.
    I've been married for 3 years now....and my wife still gets frustrated when she realizes that she still doesn't know me as well as she thinks she does.....it keeps our relationship alive, because every week she finds something new in me that she assumed was the opposite before.I keep the challenge going to keep her interested....and it also helps her ignore the fact that I have a small penis.

johnnyb22 is offline Rookie

Relationships

Dude - PLaying a little hard to get is right. Never fall all over them. Another thing that will get your girl back is make her laugh. Be funny and witty and maybe in a kidding way, tease her a little. Put her down nothing real mean (something funny that will get her to laugh even though you are teasing her) because sometimes when they think you don't like them they try harder to be with you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast