Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Re: Relationship problems...

"Garland" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    I said it before and I'll say it again.....Girls are like buses...miss one, next 15 mins another one coming.
    Keep your mind off her but don't forget to get a new female friend atn the tailgates.
    Kevon, you're on a roll today.

I agree with you there... she's being irresponsible by not letting him know what's up - but we all deal with family illnesses differently and can't really judge...
    I think Kevon has been on a abandoned bus stop
    for a while however...Well it's just what I heard
    ;D

She could of at least texted to say, Hey I am Ok just need to deal with stuff or something
    Nope, Greene, I just know that if you are a great guy eventually women will appear.

Vikestand,
    Some parting words of wisdom. Good things go bad so that great things can happen.
    I Kev, Just got to give you a hard time every once and while.
    ;D

Very true. Look at it this way, it just was not ment to be, and probably for the best to happen now before yo invested to much in the relationship. I just hope that she was not using him to get back to her ex.
    Doesn't matter if she did or not I guess. Still went back to him. Owell, got ass out of the deal so it wasn't a total loss....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"Vikestand" wrote:
    Basicaly in short. She didn't talk to anybody for the week due to her uncles funeral(understandable)....The guy showed up at her uncles funeral tuesday and that was all she wrote. I never stood a chance. I feel pretty burned right now but nothing I can do. Just did a little riding, few beers down and tomorrow is another day.

Just all doesn't make sense yet, but it prolly never will.

Lesson learned here, all of that worrying got me nowhere. And I still lost the fucking girl in the end.....
    It's not a loss.
    You're just lucky you found out NOW rather than later; you didn't waste any more time on her.

Great girl or not, she's not the one for you.

But that hot girl you just saw...she might be.
    Or the girl with the great cans you saw last night, she might be.
    Or the girl you see on the way home tonight.

Now you can figure that out without feeling bad about it.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Games games games....Won't stop texting me how sorry she is she hurt me blah blah blah.....

Off to MIZZOU to do some tailgating and beer drinking! BBQ, Beer, babes(college).....Stay tuned ha

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Little update here is needed....So after a three whole days of not texting/talking to her she sent me a message this past wednesday. I basically asked her what the hell she wanted etc...She said she missed me etc....

lol...So yesterday morning i got a text from an unknown. Definately was her b/f, tell me to not text her blah blah blah...

I sent one back telling the guy if he could please his women they wouldn't keep running to other people. And that he better get his pooh straight on who started texting who....

Definately wish I was the Tin-man at times. Finally put myself out there after two years of being guarded(g/f of two years cheated on me etc.). Back to wam-bam-thank you mam attitude...

By Pack93z

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456