Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    VikingsFan4Lyfe is offline Training Camp

Re: Relationship problems...

"Miss you babe i'll be home in a few hours" might just be me, but i have had a girl friend or two accidentally text the wrong thing to the wrong person, maybe that was inteneded for her ex? just a thought......

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Thanks guys still nothing.
    :-\ Not sure whats worse waiting to hear from her, or thinking she went back to her ex?

Ahh well fuck it.....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikestand" wrote:
    :-\ Not sure whats worse waiting to hear from her, or thinking she went back to her ex?

Ahh well floop it.....
    It can be nerve racking....Are you over reacting, are you not acting enough....Just always know that you are the victim and she is fucked up for not being considerate enough to contact you to end it or to say, honey, you're over reacting. I wouldn't even accept the uncle excuse anymore because she could text you and say, hey I'm going thru somethings, I need some time alone. Where is the consideration?

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:

Ahh well floop it.....
    It can be nerve racking....Are you over reacting, are you not acting enough....Just always know that you are the victim and she is ~messed up~ up for not being considerate enough to contact you to end it or to say, honey, you're over reacting. I wouldn't even accept the uncle excuse anymore because she could text you and say, hey I'm going thru somethings, I need some time alone. Where is the consideration?

My point exactly, plus she knows she could reach me on facebook if she lost her phone.
    But she hasn't been on that either so who knows. At this point, it's turning from nerve racking to pissed off.

Just don't get it, if she did run back to her ex then fine. Just tell me........

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikestand" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:

Ahh well floop it.....
    It can be nerve racking....Are you over reacting, are you not acting enough....Just always know that you are the victim and she is ~messed up~ up for not being considerate enough to contact you to end it or to say, honey, you're over reacting. I wouldn't even accept the uncle excuse anymore because she could text you and say, hey I'm going thru somethings, I need some time alone. Where is the consideration?

My point exactly, plus she knows she could reach me on facebook if she lost her phone.
    But she hasn't been on that either so who knows. At this point, it's turning from nerve racking to pissed off.

Just don't get it, if she did run back to her ex then fine. Just tell me........
    I've been thru it. It does sound more and more like she is going thru something with her uncle. I don't think it is the ex. If it is the ex, she probably would would keep you around while having her cake and eating it. Don't panic yet. I'm not the most level headed guy so I am trying to give you good advice.....Deep inside, I would go to her house and knock on her door. I'm a bit more confrontational than most.
    >

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

"Vikestand" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:

Ahh well floop it.....

Man do you need to relax... if she simply ran back to her ex, she wouldn't have changed her normal patterns on other things like logging on to facebook.
    If her normal routine has been altered, chances are she's going through something in her life and you know that to be true.
    Why don't you just send her some flowers and a nice card that tells her you're thinking of her and you're there to talk if she needs you.
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

"BleedinPandG" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:

Ahh well floop it.....

Man do you need to relax... if she simply ran back to her ex, she wouldn't have changed her normal patterns on other things like logging on to facebook.
    If her normal routine has been altered, chances are she's going through something in her life and you know that to be true.
    Why don't you just send her some flowers and a nice card that tells her you're thinking of her and you're there to talk if she needs you.
    Yeah I guess...just isn't like her. But we will see, i'll wait it out.....

By Pack93z

Articnv is offline Coach

i agree if shes
    was
    messign aorudn she wouldnt alter her
    habits, i now from experience.
    Normal when they alter thinsg soemthign life shatterign happened, be it a death in the family it dosnt matter
    if they were clsoe to you or not,
    it changes things and your there for
    other family members that take it harder.
    It could be a
    job problem ie
    cut in hours
    cut in pay or

pink slip.

Or she could be prego

"Articnv" wrote:
    i agree if shes
    was
    messign aorudn she wouldnt alter her
    habits, i now from experience.

Normal when they alter thinsg soemthign life shatterign happened, be it a death in the family it dosnt matter
    if they were clsoe to you or not,
    it changes things and your there for
    other family members that take it harder.

It could be a

job problem ie

cut in hours
    cut in pay or

pink slip.

Or she could be prego
    LMFAO, good god, Thanks for making me feel better....Don't get me wrong I like kids, but only being 23, rather hold out on the little Vikestands for awhile...

By Pack93z

Articnv is offline Coach

the
    other i coudld said she is
    pyscho and off her meds
    but i didnt now how u would take thta.
    But best advice was already posted send her soem flowers with
    a card

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast