Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Relationship problems...

Well boys(and gals) i've come here from time to time to get a friendly word on some of my relationship problems. The last time was a 2 year relationship ending. This time a little different.

Been dating this girl that was out of a relationship, been together I guess 2 months. We live in seperate towns. She went on vacation I guess last wednesday we talked the whole time she was gone, she was on her way back monday. Her last text to me was "Miss you babe i'll be home in a few hours", I responded by telling her sounds good just give me a call when you get home. She said "alright".....Haven't heard from her since....

I've tried calling texting nothing....

Heres the two kickers, her uncle who she was not close with passed on monday so that might have something to do with it? Her ex-b/f who she left for me lives near her....

Just not good with this stuff. But I kind of get the feeling the ex is in the picture. You'd think she would let me know. Guess I should have seen this coming a mile away..........

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Relationship problems...

Women, can't live withem, can't live without em........

So many things could have happened.
    I wouldn't do anything until I heard from the young lady and talked things out with her.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Just be happy that it is not 5 years. I would say wait it out. Could be anything. She could have lost the phone.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

For now, I'd say to try to keep your head straight - don't jump to any conclusions and let things work themselves out for now.
    Don't harass her; let her contact you.
    She obviously has a reason for her distance right now.

Just chill out about it for now.
    There are a million 'okay' things that can cause her not to call right away and a few ones that aren't in your favor.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

"marstc09" wrote:
    Just be happy that it is not 5 years. I would say wait it out. Could be anything. She could have lost the phone.
    She could have lost her cell, but rumor has it some people still use landline phones. I have a cell, but it's old and if there could be dust on it because it never rings, there would be.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Don't listen to the lost cell phone bit. In this day and age, a lost cell phone is not an excuse. Things like Twitter, facebook, myspace and other networking sites exist for her to get a message to you. I think it has more to do with the uncle not the boyfriend. I it's the ex, she would simply hide it from you. She wouldn't make the growing rift between you so obvious. It maybe the uncle, as everyone handles death differently.

However,
    I would like to point out that I don't expect this relationship to last. I have dated a large amount of women and the missing days of contact typically leads to a delayed but eventually split. A famous, untalented rapper once said...Girls are like buses, miss one, next 15 mins another one coming.
    Cheer up... you could have been dating this drunken whore.

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator

It's all good.
    VIKES PLAY SUNDAY!

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

I still say get the details before you judge too much.

Yeah she could get in contact if she wanted to.
    People grieve differently; I don't know her so I can't speak for how she handles things.

In my line of work, I've seen pretty much everything you could imagine....

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Vikefantam is offline Rookie

"Vikestand" wrote:
    Well boys(and gals) i've come here from time to time to get a friendly word on some of my relationship problems. The last time was a 2 year relationship ending. This time a little different.

Been dating this girl that was out of a relationship, been together I guess 2 months. We live in seperate towns. She went on vacation I guess last wednesday we talked the whole time she was gone, she was on her way back monday. Her last text to me was "Miss you babe i'll be home in a few hours", I responded by telling her sounds good just give me a call when you get home. She said "alright".....Haven't heard from her since....

I've tried calling texting nothing....

Heres the two kickers, her uncle who she was not close with passed on monday so that might have something to do with it? Her ex-b/f who she left for me lives near her....

Just not good with this stuff. But I kind of get the feeling the ex is in the picture. You'd think she would let me know. Guess I should have seen this coming a mile away..........
    Not to criticize, but she sounds a little bit flaky.
    I'd move on. Good luck!
    I dated my fair share of bad guys. I'm co-dependent and have the need to take care of other people. I have gotten a lot better with this.
    I had moved in with a guy who left me 3 weeks later for his ex-wife.
    At that point, I swore of of men. Then, Hubby whom I met at McDonald's when we were both young, left and joined the military.
    3.5 years later, he had married but ex decided military life was not for her

Again, I had sworn off men when Hubby walked back into my life afer so many years.
    We've been married 18 years now.
    It's when you don't expect love to happen that it does.
    Tammy

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast