cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Rejoice, hockey fans!!!

The lockout is over!!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/3758718
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Rejoice, hockey fans!!!

Thank god.. Only took a year! Man I can't wait to see the Wild's addition Brian Rolston

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

The Leafs are back!!! I can't wait to see how they figure out how to do the draft!!! :lol: It's pretty funny that in the year that one of the most sought-after talented players since Mario Lemieux is ready to be drafted, they have no idea how to figure out the draft order!

Thanks PPE for the sig.

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!! :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Thank you Josdin for the sig

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    The Leafs are back!!! I can't wait to see how they figure out how to do the draft!!! :lol: It's pretty funny that in the year that one of the most sought-after talented players since Mario Lemieux is ready to be drafted, they have no idea how to figure out the draft order!
    Mogilny shoots and scores! (que the air horn)

Man am I glad hockey is back but where will we see the games on TV now that ESPN dropped its coverage? (wipes tear from eye)

In regards to draft I heard they are going to average W-L records from the last 5 years to determine the order.

Canadian: Better shoot out the Lights, the place will be rocking because there is Hockey tonight!
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Man there are so many FA players that there will be a FA signing barrage coming and it should be exciting. Anyone is looking forward to hockey again?

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Man, Canadian Vikes fan, you are from the land of hockey and are a sports fan, they said numerous times yesterday how the draft will work.
    It will be a lottery, with every team having atleast one ball in the bubble.
    Each team will star off with 3 balls, however you lose balls with certain criteria.
    1) You lose a ball for every year you've made the playoffs over the past 3 years.
    2) For each #1 draft pick a team has had over the last 4 years results in a loss of a ball.
    -however each team is guaranteed atleast one ball.

I am happy it is over and the economics of the game have been drastically improved, hopefully the PRODUCT itself is better.
    This will offend some of my brothers on this site but oh well, what has to be done is coaches like Jacques Lemaire need to be abolished from the game. I have been to two Wild games and watched them plenty on T.V. and they are simply the worst team in NHL to watch. They play the trap clogging up the neutral zone and scoring 1 or 2 goals a game. Minnesotans have been strongly supporting their team since it has been back and now it is time to give them some real hockey. I would love someone on here to give me their viewpoint if they disagree with me, because in my opinion the Wild's style of play is what is killing NHL hockey!!

Believe me if the Jets came back and played the trap, I would have season tickets, so I am not bashing Wild fans, you people have been through the same thing as us, I just wish they would give Wild fans a more exciting product!

Cheers!

I think that the fans should boycott the first game back...just to send a message to the players and owners that what they did was wrong to the fans. I know that it will never happen because the fans can't organize for crap...but it would be a cool statement!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I think that the fans should boycott the first game back...just to send a message to the players and owners that what they did was wrong to the fans. I know that it will never happen because the fans can't organize for crap...but it would be a cool statement!
    Good idea but it won't happen. Not only because fans cannot organize but there are fans that love hockey as much as we like the Vikings. I mean on KFAN today they have been talking hockey now for over 2 hours.

You must be working on something good for the BIG ONE! LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast