Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 54 of 54
  1. #51
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: `Redneck Shop' creates dispute in S.C.

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    No matter what it is someone will get their panties in a wad about anything you can think of
    It's a game where you shoot men, woman and children(all refered to as wet backs) for fun. I don't think it should be shocking that some view it as offensive.
    I played the game, thought it was neat. Just pointing out the obviouse offensive nature of the game. I sure hope this thread doesn't get locked because I havn't book marked the game site and may want to go massacre woman and children again later.
    I think the fact that 6-kings would be offended by my comments is a little disturbing though.
    You say the exact same thing for GTA, and other shotting games.
    You
    kill people for fun

  2. #52
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: `Redneck Shop' creates dispute in S.C.

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    No matter what it is someone will get their panties in a wad about anything you can think of
    It's a game where you shoot men, woman and children(all refered to as wet backs) for fun. I don't think it should be shocking that some view it as offensive.
    I played the game, thought it was neat. Just pointing out the obviouse offensive nature of the game. I sure hope this thread doesn't get locked because I havn't book marked the game site and may want to go massacre woman and children again later.
    I think the fact that 6-kings would be offended by my comments is a little disturbing though.
    You say the exact same thing for GTA, and other shotting games.
    You
    kill people for fun
    Absolutely, I love GTA but I'm sure to some find it offensive. I wouldn't want my kid playing it, or this game.

  3. #53
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: `Redneck Shop' creates dispute in S.C.

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    No matter what it is someone will get their panties in a wad about anything you can think of
    No this is good.
    It is helping me since I came back to PPO.
    The ignore list is growing.
    LOL - I ask an honest question and you run to the ignore list with your tail between your legs.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #54
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: `Redneck Shop' creates dispute in S.C.

    "C" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    We still have active KKK members in the US Senate

    To be fair, Byrd is a former KKK member.
    He denounced it in 2005.
    I believe he is still both an idiot and a racist, but no longer a KKK member...
    Who cares... you can only polish a turd to be so shiny...
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
    That response is a keeper C Mac
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. Jones creates new dilemma
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 10:21 AM
  2. Ill. zoo creates ornaments from reindeer droppings
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 10:39 PM
  3. Vikings from four creates sacks, hurries and havoc
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 09:02 AM
  4. Pa. Restaurant Creates 123-Pound Burger
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 10:00 PM
  5. Federline SB commercial creates controversy
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 08:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •