Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: `Redneck Shop' creates dispute in S.C.

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    We still have active KKK members in the US Senate

To be fair, Byrd is a former KKK member.
    He denounced it in 2005.
    I believe he is still both an idiot and a racist, but no longer a KKK member...
    Who cares... you can only polish a turd to be so shiny...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:

He denounced it in 2005.
    Lol you denounce something in your late 80's, but deep down you still believe it.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:

He denounced it in 2005.
    Fair or not his Liberal ass shouldn't even be in the Senate. He's been in politics since 1959, therefore a member off the KKK while in politics for 46 years before denouncing it. Makes you wonder what they got away with all those years.

And what is with these political threads today?

This is the second one on a site that strictly forbids political, racial & religious issues.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:

He denounced it in 2005.
    Fair or not his Liberal ass shouldn't even be in the Senate. He's been in politics since 1959, therefore a member off the KKK while in politics for 46 years before denouncing it. Makes you wonder what they got away with all those years.

This is the second one on a site that strictly forbids political, racial & religious issues.
    You appear to be the only one bringing politics into it. No one else even mentioned that they were liberal other than you. And you say it in a derrogatory way.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:

He denounced it in 2005.

You appear to be the only one bringing politics into it. No one else even mentioned that they were liberal other than you. And you say it in a derrogatory way.
    When you bring a Senator into a thread, which I did not, Liberal or Conservative, it becomes a political thread.

Even Senators aside, we shouldn't be discussing the KKK in forum on a diversified site like this, regardless if KKK is sugarcoated with the word Redneck.

By the way. I'm neither Democratic or Republican. I vote for whoever I feel will do the best job. I can't blindly tell you who I'll vote for the rest of my life like many others can just because they belong to a certain party.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:

He denounced it in 2005.
    Fair or not his Liberal jiggly butt shouldn't even be in the Senate. He's been in politics since 1959, therefore a member off the KKK while in politics for 46 years before denouncing it. Makes you wonder what they got away with all those years.

When you bring a Senator into a thread, which I did not, Liberal or Conservative, it becomes a political thread.

Even Senators aside, we shouldn't be discussing the KKK in forum on a diversified site like this, regardless if KKK is sugarcoated with the word Redneck.
    I disagree they were just discussing a well known person who's in an important job who used to be in the KKK.
    It wasn't about politics it was just using someone who HAPPENS to be in politics as an example.

Then you brought up liberal.

"Schutz" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=43095.msg737663#msg737663 date=1205183892]

He denounced it in 2005.
    Fair or not his Liberal jiggly butt shouldn't even be in the Senate. He's been in politics since 1959, therefore a member off the KKK while in politics for 46 years before denouncing it. Makes you wonder what they got away with all those years.

I disagree they were just discussing a well known person who's in an important job who used to be in the KKK.
    It wasn't about politics it was just using someone who HAPPENS to be in politics as an example.

[/quote]<br >
    I certainly didn't bring up the KKK. That in itself should warrant a thread lock.

Read the rest of my post BTW. I voted both ways all my voting life.

Actually, I voted for all 3 parties at some point in my life

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=NodakPaul link=topic=43095.msg737668#msg737668 date=1205184238]
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=43095.msg737663#msg737663 date=1205183892]

He denounced it in 2005.

[/quote]

I certainly didn't bring up the KKK. That in itself should warrant a thread lock.

Read the rest of my post BTW
    [/quote]

I did read the whole post..............BTW!!!!!

I was thinking of skipping that huge sentence but I bit the bullet and just worked my way through it.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"singersp" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:

He denounced it in 2005.

By the way. I'm neither Democratic or Republican. I vote for whoever I feel will do the best job. I can't blindly tell you who I'll vote for the rest of my life like many others can just because they belong to a certain party.
    I don't think the mention of senator makes a topic political.

I don't think a discussion on the KKK is wrong either, it is controversial but not political and not offensive to most in the context it is being discussed here.(related to a news story)

If you think these things shouldn't be discussed on PPO then you should not discuss them, by saying that they shouldn't be discussed but then discussing them you are being a hipocrate(sp?).

Thanks for sharing your political beliefs but PPO is not the place for that.

"Schutz" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=43095.msg737692#msg737692 date=1205186627]
    [quote author=NodakPaul link=topic=43095.msg737668#msg737668 date=1205184238]

He denounced it in 2005.

[/quote]

Read the rest of my post BTW
    [/quote]

I did read the whole post..............BTW!!!!!

I was thinking of skipping that huge sentence but I bit the bullet and just worked my way through it.
    [/quote]

What huge sentence? All I'm saying is the minute the KKK was brought up in this thread it should have been locked. Even before a Senators pic was brought into play.

Like I said, I've voted both Liberal & Conservative & have no political preference. Just not having a very good day.

What did you expect with me losing an hours sleep the other day?
    :P

I just don't feel a thread discussing anything about the KKK belongs here on a site that has many races that belong to it. How do you think it makes others feel?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast