Thread: RedHead

Del Rio Guest

RedHead

Allright you like to cook right? Well this Monday is a big game and should be dang fun to watch.

The wife will be in Illinois with my son so a bunch of the guys are comming over to watch.

I need some ideas for some food. I mean how about a real Minnesota recipe? Even if it's chip dip. Throw some idea's out there. I have Beer, and granted in most occassions that's enough but I'm looking for something in addition to the liquid dinner.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

RedHead

A hotdish, lefsa and lutefisk would be the meal of the day. I've eaten the first, tried the second, and only smelled the third. :silent:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

RedHead

Del Rio I posted this before but it is good and easy to make & clean up, and not that expensive.

appetizer recipe: Ham Suprise

1. can of cream of mushroom soap
    2. 1 block of Philly cream cheese
    3. about 8 oz of ham diced into small cubes
    4. 1 - 4 oz package of schredded cheeder cheese
    5. 1 package of english muffins

Mix the cream of mushroom soap in a mixing bowl with the 8 oz of philly cream cheese, add the ham when they are mixed well and just mix ham in. Place a mound on top of half an english muffin, sprinkle cheeder cheese on top, bake at 350 till the cheese is golden brown and bubbling.

outstanding snack

hint: microwave the cream cheese for about 20 seconds (helps with mixing) also if you bake on a pizza pan with aluminum foil makes easy clean-up

You could always do weenies in a crock pot with Barbaque sauce.

2 package of little smokie weiners, pour into crock pot, pour a bottle of Barbaque sauce over them let them heat for a couple hours. Buy a box of wooden toothpicks and they serve themselves.
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.