Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Redemption/Ravens Christmas Robbery

Hey fellow Vikefans!!
    I promised to let you guys know when the Ravens made good on their promise to replace my Helga hat; which was stolen off my head at the Christmas game by a Ravens fan. :violent1: Well, the package came today! :cheers: Below is the list of Ravens ukeright: stuff in the box:

1 white polo shirt, size L :lol: w/Raven head, pricetag $54.00 ukeright:
    Cajun knows that will never fit my big a's!

2 key lanyards ukeright:

1 short keyring ukeright:

1 knitted Raven hat ukeright:

1 Raven drawstring bag ukeright:

1 check $50.00 :banana:

I haven't decided what to do with all that Raven s't! But I will make good use of the check! I've already donated half of it to Webby to help with the cost of running this site for us.
    singersp said he has replaced my Helga hat (hasn't got here yet), so as soon as the check clears I'll donate the other half to Webby also. If I get any money out of all that Raven junk it will be donated also to Webby.
    How about an auction here on PP.O??
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Redemption/Ravens Christmas Robbery

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    Hey fellow Vikefans!!
    I promised to let you guys know when the Ravens made good on their promise to replace my Helga hat; which was stolen off my head at the Christmas game by a Ravens fan. :violent1: Well, the package came today! :cheers: Below is the list of Ravens ukeright: stuff in the box:

1 white polo shirt, size L :lol: w/Raven head, pricetag $54.00 ukeright:
    Cajun knows that will never fit my big a's!

2 key lanyards ukeright:

1 short keyring ukeright:

1 knitted Raven hat ukeright:

1 Raven drawstring bag ukeright:

1 check $50.00 :banana:

I haven't decided what to do with all that Raven s't! But I will make good use of the check! I've already donated half of it to Webby to help with the cost of running this site for us.
    singersp said he has replaced my Helga hat (hasn't got here yet), so as soon as the check clears I'll donate the other half to Webby also. If I get any money out of all that Raven junk it will be donated also to Webby.
    How about an auction here on PP.O??

Sell the Ravens stuff on ebay or donate it to the local childrens hospital. They may be Ravens fans, but they are kids.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

Great idea jamie! That would be awesome for those kids to get some cool ravens stuff. Maybe you could attatch a note with it that says "vikings are better". haha
    ;-)

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I can vouch for SingerSP, he did pick up the Helga Hat for you at the Mall of America's Vikings Locker Room Store........

Singer is an Upstanding Member on the site.........Cheers to him..

I'de second the idea of donating the Ravens goods to a Baltimore Childrens Hosp........What else are you really going to do with it...

Nice to see things worked out for you...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"VikingNed" wrote:
    I can vouch for SingerSP, he did pick up the Helga Hat for you at the Mall of America's Vikings Locker Room Store........

Singer is an Upstanding Member on the site.........Cheers to him..
    Oh, I believe he did! Just the mail is slow, it's only been a couple of days! I'm use to 'right away' with the world of computers! I didn't mean he didn't send it! ops: I hope to meet him someday at a game, I owe him a hug!

The shirt would be to big for a kid. I could eBay it, and donate the money I guess.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

You could send me the stuff and I could give it to my students as incentives. The Ravens are actually pretty good at PR stuff.

I write letters to them once a year asking if they can send me anything for my incentive program. This year they sent me:

1. About 20 Ravens 10th anniversary pens.
    2. About 30 Ravens 10th anniversary window clings
    3. 10 lanyards
    and the best of all
    4. In a separate package that came a couple days later two posters from when they were in the superbowl. The posters are of all of the superbowl tickets ever and one was signed by Brian Billick!!

I have to give props when they are due! The Ravens PR kicks @zz!!

The Vikings sent me an 8x10 autographed picture of Kevin Williams! That was awesome too, it was really hard to give that away to a little kid!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

VKG how did u get that K-will autograph?? I need a Vikes autograph!!!

I just sent a letter to the vikings organization to "To whom it may concern." I do it to all of the pro sports franchises and quite a few minor league franchises. I just explain to them that I am a PE teacher and I have no money in my budget for incentive programs for my students (pencils, stickers, etc). And they sent me that.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Whoa.. Can u PM me the Vikes address that I would send something like that to? I wanna get a K-rob auto!

Sure, let me get it for you.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast