Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

RED SOX's WIN, THEEEEEE REDSOX'S WIN!!!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I never said Boston fans were not idiots. In my opinion, anyone who sits through an entire baseball game is an idiot. Yankees fans are just cocky-arrogant-idiots, the worst in sports.
    Yeah, but Boston fans are cocky-arrogant-idiots that think that they are better than all of the rest of us...my beef with Boston goes much further than sports...it is a beef that stems from the fact that most Bostonians just think that they are superior to the rest of Americans (yes, there are exceptions but they are few and far between)...just my experience, that's all...on the other hand, my experiences in New York have been much better than the typical "New York attitude" experience, with the New Yorkers that I have met showing me a better side than I imagined...and these were total strangers!
    That's all of the East Coast in general!
    True for the most part, but there are varying degrees all along the spectrum...working here in Washington DC, I meet people from up and down the East Coast so I have a pretty good pool of experience and the consensus is that the Bostonians top the list as regards arrogance and pomposity...kinda ironic since their ancestors left England to escape just that...just goes to show that human nature always seeks to exclude and try to make ourselves seem better than others...which is why the people that I respect the most are the ones that have the strength to override this urge and treat everyone as a human being and as an equal...a very hard thing to do but a quality that can bring someone as close to perfection as a person can be...sorry for the rambling LOL.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Okay, I have to admit I am rooting for the Sox.

I actually went to Game 3 of the Milwaukee/Cardinal World Series in 1982, and still think the Brewers should have won it. So, GO SOX!!!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

"cajunvike" wrote:
    If you think that Yankee fans are idiots, look at what happened in Boston...one woman is killed and a bunch of Dominicans are wounded celebrating by shooting guns in the air with live ammo...real geniuses from the so-called "epicenter of higher learning"...right.
    yeah, well she shouldnt have been in a mob of people that were throwing bottles at the police. ive seen the news footage on her, and everyone being sympathetic for her, but honestly she shouldnt have been in a crowd of unruly people. plus the odds of dying by getting hit by a "paintball" gun that fired pepperspray is so low i dont think it ever crossed the cops mind that pulled the trigger. youve got idiots climbing the green monster, burning cars, tossing bottles....... of course the cops are gonna do something about it.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

"poult" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    If you think that Yankee fans are idiots, look at what happened in Boston...one woman is killed and a bunch of Dominicans are wounded celebrating by shooting guns in the air with live ammo...real geniuses from the so-called "epicenter of higher learning"...right.
    yeah, well she shouldnt have been in a mob of people that were throwing bottles at the police. ive seen the news footage on her, and everyone being sympathetic for her, but honestly she shouldnt have been in a crowd of unruly people. plus the odds of dying by getting hit by a "paintball" gun that fired pepperspray is so low i dont think it ever crossed the cops mind that pulled the trigger. youve got idiots climbing the green monster, burning cars, tossing bottles....... of course the cops are gonna do something about it.
    My point exactly!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "poult" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

ALMOST OFFICIAL

My point exactly!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

6 outs away from the death of the curse
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

how will they blow it tonight

1.3 run hr lose in extra innings
    2.a bunch of walks and then a grand slam
    3.bad fielding on alot plays and lose in the 9th
    4.3 run hr win in extra innings
    5.they win it now

im going 5
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

"pudgesoprano" wrote:
    how will they blow it tonight

1.3 run hr lose in extra innings
    2.a bunch of walks and then a grand slam
    3.bad fielding on alot plays and lose in the 9th
    4.3 run hr win in extra innings
    5.they win it now

im going 5
    Looks like you were right...those Boston fans better relish it now, because the Yankees are gonna come back with a vengeance...and it will be ugly next year!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456