Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    poult is offline Asst. Coach

RED SOX's WIN, THEEEEEE REDSOX'S WIN!!!!

pretty crappy fans theyve got there too. throwing balls at the umps and the bo sox players. i thought philly had bad fans but damn, new yorks pretty bad too.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Karl is offline Training Camp

Hey Yankees, who's your daddy?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"pudgesoprano" wrote:
    3 outs away from george buying every big time player in baseball
    Too bad that Red doesn't have the same devotion to winning that George does...Red wouldn't even spend all of the salary cap room to get more defensive free agents.

You all can say what you will, but at least George follows the rules...the rules say that there is no hard salary cap, and until his fellow owners fight for that cap and the players give in to some sort of cap, he will continue to play by the rules which allow him to spend whatever amount of HIS money to make his team better for not only himself, but also the fans...other fans are just jealous because their owners won't spend what it takes to win...TOUGH SH*T.

But you are correct, pudge...the Yankees will be back next year with a vengeance!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"Karl" wrote:
    Their daddy is George Steinbrenner and George will be back next year with a vengeance...Sox fans had better enjoy the pennant while they can (no guarantees on the World Series, whichever NL team wins tomorrow will be even tougher to beat than the Yankees).

The only score that really matters is this: WS Championships: 26 - 5 and AL Pennants: 39 - 10...the Sox will never match up to that...MMWWUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Karl" wrote:
    Their daddy is George Steinbrenner and George will be back next year with a vengeance...Sox fans had better enjoy the pennant while they can (no guarantees on the World Series, whichever NL team wins tomorrow will be even tougher to beat than the Yankees).

The only score that really matters is this: WS Championships: 26 - 5 and AL Pennants: 39 - 10...the Sox will never match up to that...MMWWUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Cajun, are you a closet N.Y. fan? :lol:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

"hovan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Karl" wrote:

Cajun, are you a closet N.Y. fan? :lol:
    I've never been in the closet about ANYTHING, hovan...I have never hidden the fact from you guys that I have been and always will be a Yankees fan...I have rooted for the Yankees since the beginning of the 1977 season (when a pitcher from Louisiana by the name of Ron Guidry aka Louisiana Lightning aka Gator began starting for them), so I have been a Yankee fan for almost as long as I have been a Vikings fan. I have never wavered from my rooting for any of the teams that I chose when I first started watching sports...even though the Vikes lost 3 Super Bowls during that time and the Yankees went through a dry spell from 1982 - 1994 when they didn't even sniff the playoffs. I stuck by my teams and I deserved to enjoy every one of those World Series championships (6 of them) that I have witnessed in my lifetime...I am still hopeful that the Vikings will see fit to similarly bless me with at least ONE Super Bowl win that I can enjoy before I die.

Are you in the closet about anything (not that there is anything wrong with that)? LOL :lol:

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

All i can say are the yankmees are a bunch of chokers. Fox showed a list of all the 0-3 teams to come back to win. 3 times out of 326 or some high number like that. Unreal. :shock:

But i was happy to see the yankmees lose, its about 1/8 of a fraction of what it feels like when the vikes win. Maybe 1/16 since i can give a rip of baseball anwayz. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    All i can say are the yankmees are a bunch of chokers. Fox showed a list of all the 0-3 teams to come back to win. 3 times out of 326 or some high number like that. Unreal. :shock:

But i was happy to see the yankmees lose, its about 1/8 of a fraction of what it feels like when the vikes win. Maybe 1/16 since i can give a rip of baseball anwayz. :lol:
    I will take ONE choke if it means 26 World Championships (6 during the time that I have been a fan)...as a Viking fan the four CHOKES in each of the Super Bowls plus the ATL and NYG NFC Champ games are so much more painful...especially since we have NO Super Bowl trophies to show for 40+ years of existence...HOPEFULLY, Daunte and Company will quickly rectify that gross injustice.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "pudgesoprano" wrote:
    3 outs away from george buying every big time player in baseball
    Which is one of the reasons why I hate them.

And I'll never become a Yankees fan, no matter how bad the Twins do or how good the Yankees do!

The Redsoxs have the 2nd highest payroll and do the same thing!

Hope the curse of the Bambino comes true again!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Well, I for one figure I have to root against the BoSox in the seires. I'm a Cubs fan, and Hell freezes over only so often...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast