Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

RED SOX's WIN, THEEEEEE REDSOX'S WIN!!!!

David Ortiz getting the mvp chant in yankee stadium these guys are as quiet as the packers on monday night.Will they leave early?
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"pudgesoprano" wrote:
    David Ortiz getting the mvp chant in yankee stadium these guys are as quiet as the packers on monday night.Will they leave early?

I bet you they would. I love watching teams, who are stacked fail. The Yankees like the Lakers should never lose. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Leave Yankee fans. Leave while you still can!!!!!! :rabbit:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

here's a song to the man david ortiz

dave dave dave,heres a man who's going to work he's got his hat and jersey,and he knows one day he might play in the world series.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"hovan" wrote:
    "pudgesoprano" wrote:

I bet you they would. I love watching teams, who are stacked fail. The Yankees like the Lakers should never lose. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Leave Yankee fans. Leave while you still can!!!!!! :rabbit:
    Be careful what you say...we don't want to jinx the Vikings chance to win the Super Bowl...as it is looking like the Yankees are not going to give me something to celebrate, I am going to need the Vikings to come through this year...we all need them to come through.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

six outs away from the world ending?

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

"pudgesoprano" wrote:
    six outs away from the world ending?
    maybe for New York fans. For me though, this is great. I always have hated the Yankees, so GO RED SOXS!!!

yeah like them people around here when the twins were bad most of them fans who all sudden became yankees fans because they were winning

thats why i wanted them to loss every year but to the d'back{and that did not work}because i hated them more

3 outs away from george buying every big time player in baseball

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

"pudgesoprano" wrote:
    3 outs away from george buying every big time player in baseball
    Which is one of the reasons why I hate them.

And I'll never become a Yankees fan, no matter how bad the Twins do or how good the Yankees do!

3-0 no more

dadaaaa yankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees lose daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees lose

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast