Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    pep2moss is offline Rookie

red sox force a game 7

i absolutely can not stand the yankees, i usually dont pay too much attention to baseball but this would be great if boston comes back and wins tonite, i think it could be one of the greatest combacks ever in baseball and also maybe any sport

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

red sox force a game 7

"pep2moss" wrote:
    i absolutely can not stand the yankees, i usually dont pay too much attention to baseball but this would be great if boston comes back and wins tonite, i think it could be one of the greatest combacks ever in baseball and also maybe any sport
    That is true, but the obnoxious Boston fans do not deserve a World Series title...imagine having to deal with a$$hole Boston fans bragging about both the Patsies AND the Red Sux...I don't know about you, but I don't want to hear any of their sh*t...especially here in Washington DC, where it seems that they are on every corner.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

red sox force a game 7

like yankees fan desvere a title again

for last year losing to marlins all the talk radio callers on espn saying the yankees dont desverve this

then saying the same thing once the twins beat in game 1

what do they think because there from new york every suppose to just let the yankees win
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

red sox force a game 7

"pudgesoprano" wrote:
    like yankees fan desvere a title again

for last year losing to marlins all the talk radio callers on espn saying the yankees dont desverve this

then saying the same thing once the twins beat in game 1

what do they think because there from new york every suppose to just let the yankees win
    You are right, the Yankee fans don't really deserve another title...I would be almost as happy if the Cardinals or the Astros (my favorite NL team) win it as I would if the Yankees did...I just hate Boston fans because most of the ones that I know are obnoxious, pompous a$$es that would never shut up if the Red Sox won...much like Green Bay rubbing it into our faces about their Super Bowls and NFL championship titles...except that Boston fans also think that they are more intellligent than the rest of us (I think that it has something to do with the fact that their ancestors were on of the first colonies in the New World, which gave them a headstart on things. Kinda ironic, since those ancestors left England so that they wouldn't have to deal with the same type of pompous a$$es that their descendants have become.) Sorry for the longwinded history opinion...all I know is that a$$holes like that don't deserve to get championships.

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

red sox force a game 7

but there players do,i dont care about there fans im not in the east coast

I Like David Ortiz and he is a good man so he needs to win same with doug meintwiech{who cares} so i dont care about fans
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

red sox force a game 7

"pudgesoprano" wrote:
    but there players do,i dont care about there fans im not in the east coast

I Like David Ortiz and he is a good man so he needs to win same with doug meintwiech{who cares} so i dont care about fans
    Hey I think that Ortiz and Mientkiewicz are gpod guys too...I just want them to get their rings somewhere else except Boston.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123