Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

red sox force a game 7

And how about NYPD having to bring cops in riot gear onto the field in the top of the ninth?! All because the umps talked a couple calls over, and decided (correctly) in favor of the Red Sox. That did not speak well for Yankees fans.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

red sox force a game 7

"josdin00" wrote:
    And how about NYPD having to bring cops in riot gear onto the field in the top of the ninth?! All because the umps talked a couple calls over, and decided (correctly) in favor of the Red Sox. That did not speak well for Yankees fans.
    That was an extreme overreaction...the Yanks fans were not going to do anything more than throw stuff...TOTAL BULLSH*T!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

red sox force a game 7

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    The Yankees are everthing that is wrong with professional sports. Go Sox!
    Yeah, and the Sox don't spend too much money, either...remember, they have the second largest payroll behind the Yankees, so they are partly to blame for the spiraling payrolls in baseball. But think about this, wouldn't any fan want their owner to spend whatever it took to win...we always complain that Red is a tightwad and won't spend the total amount allotted under the NFL salary cap...how many of you Vikings fans out there wouldn't spend whatever it took to win even ONE Super Bowl. The Red Sox are hypocrites because they spend a ton of money to try to win it all...just compare them to the Twins payroll or any other small market team and they come out looking like the bad guys. F*CK the SUX!

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

red sox force a game 7

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikings minnesoulija" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

All I can say is GO YANKS...enough with those whiny-a$$, pompous, self-centered Bostonians who think that they are better than everyone! I know that there are exceptions everywhere, but the vast majority of Sox/Pats/Celts fans that I know (and I know alot of them) are arrogant pieces of sh*t who deserve to lose.

I think you just described Yankee fans.
    A MINORITY of Yankee fans, but a MAJORITY of Boston fans (that extends to Patsies/Celsh*ts/Bruwhines fans as well as Sux fans)...the DIFFERENCE is that Boston will always be a second rate town as compare to New York, and Bostonians will always have an inferiority complex about it. Furthermore, the fact that New York is WAY more ethnically diverse than Boston means that New York represents a much more comprehensive cross-section of America than Boston ever will...no, I will stick with my original assessment...Boston fans SUCK!

So you are saying the Knicks franchise is better than the Celtics? I dont think so I dislike the Celtics but they are better than the knicks. The patriots are better than the jets and the giants. Bruins just suck. And tonight we will find out who is a better team between yanks/sox hopefully sox. Yanks have a more storied franchise and what not who cares i hate them. And boston fans dont suck my cousin loves the Celtics and hes one of the coolest dudes i know.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

red sox force a game 7

"SHOW-TIME" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikings minnesoulija" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

All I can say is GO YANKS...enough with those whiny-a$$, pompous, self-centered Bostonians who think that they are better than everyone! I know that there are exceptions everywhere, but the vast majority of Sox/Pats/Celts fans that I know (and I know alot of them) are arrogant pieces of sh*t who deserve to lose.

I think you just described Yankee fans.
    A MINORITY of Yankee fans, but a MAJORITY of Boston fans (that extends to Patsies/Celsh*ts/Bruwhines fans as well as Sux fans)...the DIFFERENCE is that Boston will always be a second rate town as compare to New York, and Bostonians will always have an inferiority complex about it. Furthermore, the fact that New York is WAY more ethnically diverse than Boston means that New York represents a much more comprehensive cross-section of America than Boston ever will...no, I will stick with my original assessment...Boston fans SUCK!

So you are saying the Knicks franchise is better than the Celtics? I dont think so I dislike the Celtics but they are better than the knicks. The patriots are better than the jets and the giants. Bruins just suck. And tonight we will find out who is a better team between yanks/sox hopefully sox. Yanks have a more storied franchise and what not who cares i hate them. And boston fans dont suck my cousin loves the Celtics and hes one of the coolest dudes i know.
    SHOW, when I said that Boston will always be second rate as compared to New York, I was not referring to the sports, but to the two cities in general...New York has so much more to offer in total than Boston could even dream of...plus the diversity of New York truly gives New York a much better international flavor than staid old Boston...like I said, no contest.

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

red sox force a game 7

i hate them both but

i do like former twin david ortiz,doug,and always was manny fan from his indians days

the yankees fans are total are total self-centered jerks when they see somebody doing good they will say

next year santana will play for us just to piss you off

like carlos beltran everyone knows next year they will pay him a big contract all ready the annocers have said next this guy will be a yankee
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

red sox force a game 7

Yankees will probably go after pitching next year...Beltran and others might be second choice for them, believe it or not! Think about it, wouldn't you just love to have an owner like Steinbrenner owning the Vikings...willing to spend as much as it took to win even ONE Super Bowl...I know I would like it if Red spent some more money to make the Vikes even better.

red sox force a game 7

there's a salary cap

the redskins spend money,the cowboys spent money and the 49ers did

now they got so many salary cap problems
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

red sox force a game 7

No salary cap in MLB, yet cheap owners won't spend money to make their team better...as regards Red and the Vikings, we were way under the cap and he refused to spend more money to add to the Vikings roster...someone like Steinbrenner would have at least spent up to the salary cap to try and help the Vikings win this year.

red sox force a game 7

i know a couple players who have said the would not come because of the turf a couple years ago.

players like jevon kearse did not want to talk to minnesota because of the turf because of leg injuries

i dont like red but he spent money and keep moss and culpepper

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast