Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Reason Why Men Should ID Women

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    [quote author=dcboardr41 link=topic=45423.msg787711#msg787711 date=1212446871]
    [quote author=Jereamiah link=topic=45423.msg787703#msg787703 date=1212446022]
    [quote author=dcboardr41 link=topic=45423.msg787685#msg787685 date=1212444457]
    fuck myspace, and fake people saying fake shit, she should go to jail for lying, dumb cunt
    The more I look at this, the more I laugh. The two fuckheads who dogged the 13 year old deserve every day they stay locked up. The girl is a troubled, probably neglected minor who is out looking for trouble. But to say it's all the girls fault...? Here's the lesson...DONT FUCK MINORS!! It's not that difficult. But apparently, it is for some.
    if someone says they are 18, how do u know they are a minor? And who knows if shes neglected, i know girls who on myspace said they were 18 when they werent, most of them to put that because they dont want their profile to be private, but im sure this ho said yeah, im 18, and i woulda believed her, by the time i have kids, girls at age 10 will look like their 25.
    YAH, someone did call her a "HO" And also, a "Dumb cunt." Not cool. Maybe she is messed up. Parents FAULT. No doubt. Reality check. She's 13. Can't believe this point is being argued.
    im sure the parents told her to put her age as 13, parents cant always be there, we dont know their home life.
    Parents who give a dam can. "We don't know thier home life." Very true. Thats why it's not cool to call a 13 year old girl a "Dumb cunt" and a "ho" Yah maybe she's messed up. Very messed up. Likely her parents or parent could care less. All the more reason to to look out for the girl. Thats why those laws are in place. I got so mad because the point is solid. How can a 13 year old be at fault when an older guy is with her? It's wrong, I don't care if she looks 25! Her mental age is nowhere near where she can make good choicesd when she's at risk. The bullshit coming out of here by a couple of people is wrong. Age matters. If your 18 and want to pull trains and fuck everyhting from here to Pahkipsie, go for it.
    [/quote]

Let me say this slowly. Not only did she have it on myspace, she told the man she was 18.

Nobodys opinion is wrong.
    [/quote]True, but dogging minors is. why don't you get that? Even if she says she's 18, 50 states have it on the books. I've had enough.
    [/quote]

Unlike many crimes whose common law blueprint is copied
    throughout the country with uniformity, statutory rape laws vary
    greatly among the states.
    http://www.wcl.american.edu/journal/lawrev/53/carpenter.pdf?rd=1

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    The only reason I ID women before we have sex is to see if I am going to break her hip.

I like my women like I like my wine... aged.
    And full of liquor?
    In TX, you do almost have to ID girls.
    The clubs let the 18 year olds in and I have seen the TABC (Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commission) bust the people for buying a minor a drink.
    The girl could be there with a beer in hand, you think she is old enough.
    You walk back and give her the beer you bought and you spend the night in jail, yes in jail.

Point is, you have to think about that stuff, ultimately you are responsible for your actions.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

[youtube=425,350]v=Z7yUMrsj43A[/youtube]

haha. in the butt
    We're bringing purple back.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=45423.msg787722#msg787722 date=1212447439]
    [quote author=Jereamiah link=topic=45423.msg787715#msg787715 date=1212447113]
    [quote author=dcboardr41 link=topic=45423.msg787711#msg787711 date=1212446871]
    [quote author=Jereamiah link=topic=45423.msg787703#msg787703 date=1212446022]
    [quote author=dcboardr41 link=topic=45423.msg787685#msg787685 date=1212444457]
    fuck myspace, and fake people saying fake shit, she should go to jail for lying, dumb cunt
    The more I look at this, the more I laugh. The two fuckheads who dogged the 13 year old deserve every day they stay locked up. The girl is a troubled, probably neglected minor who is out looking for trouble. But to say it's all the girls fault...? Here's the lesson...DONT FUCK MINORS!! It's not that difficult. But apparently, it is for some.
    if someone says they are 18, how do u know they are a minor? And who knows if shes neglected, i know girls who on myspace said they were 18 when they werent, most of them to put that because they dont want their profile to be private, but im sure this ho said yeah, im 18, and i woulda believed her, by the time i have kids, girls at age 10 will look like their 25.
    Whatever. This is a pointless fucked up thread. Is it okay to fuck them too? Fuck you and this fucking thread. Don'yt fuck under age girls. How hard is that?
    What the fuck is your problem?
    My problem? Saying it's okay and it's the girls (minor) fault if a guy gets put in jail for having sex with a minor,.
    cause the guy didn't know. That's my fucking problem. If if you think it's the girls fault and want to defend it..fuck you.
    [/quote]

Nobody has said it is ok to fuck a minor. The girl is as much to blame as the two guys. Why the fuck do you keep telling people "fuck you"? You are making yourself look like an ass.
    [/quote]Bullshit. Most of this thread is about how the law is messed up and the girl is a "HO" and it's hard to tell if the girl is a minor..blah blah blah. Fine. I'll look like an asshole fine. That statement that "in the future, 10 year olds will look like thier 25" says it all.
    [/quote]
    How is that bullshit? No one on here has called the girl a "HO". I hope you don't think that most people on here are pedophiles looking for an excuse to fuck 13 year olds, I don't think they are, so your outrage is misplaced.
    It sounds like entrapment to me, do you understand that. It means the men did not know they were committing any kind of crime, they were set up. It would be like me stashing a bunch of cocaine in your car then when you get pulled over you are sent to jail for 5 years. Would your response be, "well I shouldn't have transported that cocaine across state lines so I deserve my punishment". Or would you feel like you got screwed because I didn't tell you it was cocaine.

[/quote]Read the thread.
    [/quote]
    How has this thread not been locked?

You didn't answer my question, if you unknowingly transport cocaine across state lines do you deserve to go to prison?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

EVERYBODY wants to be a lawyer...but few can actually do the work necessary to earn the degree!

You rank amateurs crack me up!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    EVERYBODY wants to be a lawyer...but few can actually do the work necessary to earn the degree!

LOL
    I passed the bar in bull%$#$ law.
    ;D

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i like this thread actualy.
    We're bringing purple back.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Schutz" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

LOL
    I passed the bar in bull%$#$ law.
    ;D
    More like you sat on the bar..and shyte, then said, "Lawd"!
    :P
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:

LOL
    No, everybody has an opinion. If I wanted to be a lawyer, I would of done the work necessary. No desire what so every to step foot in a courtroom. No offense to you Caj cause I bet you are a great one but I have met some dumbass lawyers. Most of the time one is present for going over business deals. Just because one earns a degree does not make them almighty. Remember there always is a loser in a trial. This person got fucked. The system is never perfect. In my opinion the law is wrong here. Yes those guys should get in trouble but the way the girl gets to go about her business and the parents just get to probably let it happen again is wrong. It is very sad to see this happen and if it was my kid that got put in jail I would be furious and I am sure most of you would be too. People in this world lack morals and sadly so do some lawyers and judges.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I think the girls father should have his ass kicked, thrown in jail, and then kicked some more.

What kind of father would allow his daughter to lie to an older man to have sex, then after that man is thrown in jail, allow her to go out and do it to another man by lying and saying she is older until after they had sex, then tell the guy what her real age is and press charges?

The second guy,according to the article, went to her father after he found out the truth like a man and in return the guys sends him to prison while admitting that they are still letting their daughter out of the house late at night. father of the frickin year material there.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567