Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Reason Why Men Should ID Women

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    fuck myspace, and fake people saying fake shit, she should go to jail for lying, dumb cunt
    The more I look at this, the more I laugh. The two fuckheads who dogged the 13 year old deserve every day they stay locked up. The girl is a troubled, probably neglected minor who is out looking for trouble. But to say it's all the girls fault...? Here's the lesson...DONT FUCK MINORS!! It's not that difficult. But apparently, it is for some.
    if someone says they are 18, how do u know they are a minor? And who knows if shes neglected, i know girls who on myspace said they were 18 when they werent, most of them to put that because they dont want their profile to be private, but im sure this ho said yeah, im 18, and i woulda believed her, by the time i have kids, girls at age 10 will look like their 25.
    Whatever. This is a pointless fucked up thread. Is it okay to fuck them too? Fuck you and this fucking thread. Don'yt fuck under age girls. How hard is that?
    What the fuck is your problem?
    My problem? Saying it's okay and it's the girls (minor) fault if a guy gets put in jail for having sex with a minor,.
    cause the guy didn't know. That's my fucking problem. If if you think it's the girls fault and want to defend it..fuck you.
    Tuco the world.....

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

parents need to pay better attention to their kids

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    The two tools (guys) in the story don't sound like Rhodes Scholars either. If you pick her up in a bar that i.d's, you have some idea she is of age. Darwin was right. Why is it that most guys don't have this problem? Here's an idea, don't fuck 13 year olds. And don't take thier myspace pages as fact, fuckin dumbass.
    The girl doesn't look 13, she looks much older. She also told both men that she was older so you would litterally have to have asked to see her id in order to know how old she, and even that could be a fake, kind of like her myspace page.
    Just seems pretty harsh to throw someone in jail(one guy is doing 1 year the other is doing 4 years). I assume both men will be labled sexual predators for the rest of their lives, which will effect the rest of their lives, seems a little harsh.
    I am suprised no charges have been filed against the girl or her parents. Who lets a 13 year old stay out all night anyway? Couldn't that be child endangerment? And couldn't she be charged because she did willingly(and knowingly) commit a crime, granted she's a minor but they have special courts just for minors.
    So fucking what! "Your honor. she told me she was 18." Fuck that. Don't FUCK under-age girls!. What's the fucking issue here? Adolescent teens lying to get what they want? YA check id's! But if you have to id a girl evertime you wanna get laid, stay away from chuck e cheese. Fuck this thread and asshole fuckheads who think it's not their problem if the girl lies about thier age. Get a clue. As I said before, why do most guys not have this problem? This thread belongs on a packer forum where age of consent is not a problem.
    Somebody is a little sensitive. Keep it up and I bet their is a green dot in your future.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Why should they?
    The authorities will consider them blameless when their kids screw up anyway...so they will be off the hook.
    >
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    The two tools (guys) in the story don't sound like Rhodes Scholars either. If you pick her up in a bar that i.d's, you have some idea she is of age. Darwin was right. Why is it that most guys don't have this problem? Here's an idea, don't floop 13 year olds. And don't take thier myspace pages as fact, fricken dumbass.
    The girl doesn't look 13, she looks much older. She also told both men that she was older so you would litterally have to have asked to see her id in order to know how old she, and even that could be a fake, kind of like her myspace page.
    Just seems pretty harsh to throw someone in jail(one guy is doing 1 year the other is doing 4 years). I assume both men will be labled sexual predators for the rest of their lives, which will effect the rest of their lives, seems a little harsh.
    I am suprised no charges have been filed against the girl or her parents. Who lets a 13 year old stay out all night anyway? Couldn't that be child endangerment? And couldn't she be charged because she did willingly(and knowingly) commit a crime, granted she's a minor but they have special courts just for minors.
    So fricken what! "Your honor. she told me she was 18." floop that. Don't floop under-age girls!. What's the fricken issue here? Adolescent teens lying to get what they want? YA check id's! But if you have to id a girl evertime you wanna get laid, stay away from chuck e cheese. floop this thread and donkey butt fuckheads who think it's not their problem if the girl lies about thier age. Get a clue. As I said before, why do most guys not have this problem? This thread belongs on a packer forum where age of consent is not a problem.
    Somebody is a little sensitive. Keep it up and I bet their is a green dot in your future.
    $%#@ a green dot, #$@# you think you can $#%$ing tell me what to do, I'll $%#%ing show those guys who's king of the internet.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    [quote author=dcboardr41 link=topic=45423.msg787685#msg787685 date=1212444457]
    fuck myspace, and fake people saying fake shit, she should go to jail for lying, dumb cunt
    The more I look at this, the more I laugh. The two fuckheads who dogged the 13 year old deserve every day they stay locked up. The girl is a troubled, probably neglected minor who is out looking for trouble. But to say it's all the girls fault...? Here's the lesson...DONT FUCK MINORS!! It's not that difficult. But apparently, it is for some.
    if someone says they are 18, how do u know they are a minor? And who knows if shes neglected, i know girls who on myspace said they were 18 when they werent, most of them to put that because they dont want their profile to be private, but im sure this ho said yeah, im 18, and i woulda believed her, by the time i have kids, girls at age 10 will look like their 25.
    Whatever. This is a pointless fucked up thread. Is it okay to fuck them too? Fuck you and this fucking thread. Don'yt fuck under age girls. How hard is that?
    My problem? Saying it's okay and it's the girls (minor) fault if a guy gets put in jail for having sex with a minor,.
    cause the guy didn't know. That's my fucking problem. If if you think it's the girls fault and want to defend it..fuck you.
    [/quote]

Nobody has said it is ok to fuck a minor. The girl is as much to blame as the two guys. Why the fuck do you keep telling people "fuck you"? You are making yourself look like an ass.

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    That's VERY true. Keep your daughters at home. But girls who live with folks or a parent who just don't give a fuck are at risk and sometimes act like they can take care of themselves and get into situations they have no control of. Ya the girl was messed up, ya she acted like she was an adult, but ....whatever. Man, What is my "fucking problem?" whatever.
    Tuco the world.....

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    Are you insinuating Facebook is full of nothing but truth & no one lies on it?

I have a myspace account & there is nothing fake about me on there or me saying fake shit.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    Are you insinuating Facebook is full of nothing but truth & no one lies on it?

I have a myspace account & there is nothing fake about me on there or me saying fake shit.
    I thought you were a 16 year old girl trying to get me in bed.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    [quote author=Jereamiah link=topic=45423.msg787703#msg787703 date=1212446022]
    [quote author=dcboardr41 link=topic=45423.msg787685#msg787685 date=1212444457]
    [/quote]

Nobody has said it is ok to fuck a minor. The girl is as much to blame as the two guys. Why the fuck do you keep telling people "fuck you"? You are making yourself look like an ass.
    [/quote]Bullshit. Most of this thread is about how the law is messed up and the girl is a "HO" and it's hard to tell if the girl is a minor..blah blah blah. Fine. I'll look like an asshole fine. That statement that "in the future, 10 year olds will look like thier 25" says it all.
    Tuco the world.....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast