Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Reason Why Men Should ID Women

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    fuck myspace, and fake people saying fake shit, she should go to jail for lying, dumb cunt
    The more I look at this, the more I laugh. The two fuckheads who dogged the 13 year old deserve every day they stay locked up. The girl is a troubled, probably neglected minor who is out looking for trouble. But to say it's all the girls fault...? Here's the lesson...DONT FUCK MINORS!! It's not that difficult. But apparently, it is for some.
    How do you know who is a minor?

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    The two tools (guys) in the story don't sound like Rhodes Scholars either. If you pick her up in a bar that i.d's, you have some idea she is of age. Darwin was right. Why is it that most guys don't have this problem? Here's an idea, don't fuck 13 year olds. And don't take thier myspace pages as fact, fuckin dumbass.
    The girl doesn't look 13, she looks much older. She also told both men that she was older so you would litterally have to have asked to see her id in order to know how old she, and even that could be a fake, kind of like her myspace page.
    Just seems pretty harsh to throw someone in jail(one guy is doing 1 year the other is doing 4 years). I assume both men will be labled sexual predators for the rest of their lives, which will effect the rest of their lives, seems a little harsh.
    I am suprised no charges have been filed against the girl or her parents. Who lets a 13 year old stay out all night anyway? Couldn't that be child endangerment? And couldn't she be charged because she did willingly(and knowingly) commit a crime, granted she's a minor but they have special courts just for minors.
    So fucking what! "Your honor. she told me she was 18." Fuck that. Don't FUCK under-age girls!. What's the fucking issue here? Adolescent teens lying to get what they want? YA check id's! But if you have to id a girl evertime you wanna get laid, stay away from chuck e cheese. Fuck this thread and asshole fuckheads who think it's not their problem if the girl lies about thier age. Get a clue. As I said before, why do most guys not have this problem? This thread belongs on a packer forum where age of consent is not a problem.
    Tuco the world.....

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    fuck myspace, and fake people saying fake shit, she should go to jail for lying, dumb cunt
    The more I look at this, the more I laugh. The two fuckheads who dogged the 13 year old deserve every day they stay locked up. The girl is a troubled, probably neglected minor who is out looking for trouble. But to say it's all the girls fault...? Here's the lesson...DONT FUCK MINORS!! It's not that difficult. But apparently, it is for some.
    if someone says they are 18, how do u know they are a minor? And who knows if shes neglected, i know girls who on myspace said they were 18 when they werent, most of them to put that because they dont want their profile to be private, but im sure this ho said yeah, im 18, and i woulda believed her, by the time i have kids, girls at age 10 will look like their 25.

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    if someone says they are 18, how do u know they are a minor? And who knows if shes neglected, i know girls who on myspace said they were 18 when they werent, most of them to put that because they dont want their profile to be private, but im sure this ho said yeah, im 18, and i woulda believed her, by the time i have kids, girls at age 10 will look like their 25.
    Whatever. This is a pointless fucked up thread. Is it okay to fuck them too? Fuck you and this fucking thread. Don'yt fuck under age girls. How hard is that?
    Tuco the world.....

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    The two tools (guys) in the story don't sound like Rhodes Scholars either. If you pick her up in a bar that i.d's, you have some idea she is of age. Darwin was right. Why is it that most guys don't have this problem? Here's an idea, don't fuck 13 year olds. And don't take thier myspace pages as fact, fuckin dumbass.
    This reminds me of girls who get into clubs (who are only 16), get fucked by some older guy, and then dude gets in trouble for fucking with a minor.. If she came from the club, he's assuming she's 21+.. Shouldn't the clubs be liable? I could be wrong but don't you need to agree saying you are 18 to get a myspace page?

This shit is getting out of hand.

This girl should be sent off to boarding school, and these guys should be free. This a good example of when the law fails. After 2 in a row, they should send her "father" to prison. The courts have got it wrong there, sorry.

Dean's family admits Alisha still stays out late and has yet to delete her misleading MySpace page.

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    Whatever. This is a pointless fucked up thread. Is it okay to fuck them too? Fuck you and this fucking thread. Don'yt fuck under age girls. How hard is that?
    then dont post in it dammit. dont fucking come after me for no reason cuz u have ur panties in a bunch for some reason. No one said its ok to fuck them, but when they say their 18 u should believe they are telling the trust. calm the fuck down

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    How do you know who is a minor?
    Exactly. How the hell do the two guys know what age she is?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The two guys deserve what they got...but the parents should be charged with child endangerment or some similar charge for this statement:

"Dean's family admits Alisha still stays out late and has yet to delete her misleading MySpace page."

By not parenting responsibly, they are putting her in harm's way and they should be punished as well as the two guys who are currently in jail.
    And the child should be remanded to Child Services so she can see how serious her little game is.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    What the fuck is your problem?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

On second thought, the two guys should have been fined $500 and each made to forfeit a first-round draft beer.
    But if they were PLAYAS, instead of dumbasses, they should have been suspended for a year.

Works for the NFL.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast