Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Reason #247 why there should be a licensing program for parents

    Who the hell leaves their kid there?!

    [youtube=425,350]uoSxW3vtf1o[/youtube]

  2. #2
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Reason #247 why there should be a liscensing program for parents

    When was that from? I remember seeing that before. Quite the hit that kid took, maybe he will be Favre replacement someday! If I remember correctly the kid was ok.

  3. #3
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Reason #247 why there should be a licensing program for parents

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    When was that from? I remember seeing that before. Quite the hit that kid took, maybe he will be Favre replacement someday! If I remember correctly the kid was ok.
    The video was added to youtube on April 24, 2007, but I just ran across it for the first time. I don't know any of the other details.

  4. #4
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,491

    Re: Reason #247 why there should be a licensing program for parents

    Here's another one:

    [youtube=425,350]jFHup8UwWHk[/youtube]
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  5. #5
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Reason #247 why there should be a licensing program for parents

    The 1st video was from this last spring, it made headlines and a follow up story or two, the college suspended the activity of letting the kids play on the sidelines during the scrimmage. Apparently it was a tradition to allow the kids to play along the sidelines. Wise, think not.

  6. #6
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Reason #247 why there should be a liscensing program for parents

    http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/ci_5723464
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/12861430/detail.html

    It was at CSU's spring game this past april.
    The boy's name was Caden Thomas, and he was there as part of a children's festival.
    He was on the sideline with his father, along with a lot of other kids.
    From all accounts, the kid was fine - he needed stitches from a cut caused by the WR's visor, but that was all.


    The WR, George Hill, felt pretty bad about it afterwards, although he shouldn't.
    From all accounts, he probably saved that kid from serious injury.
    He tried to cushion the kid from the impact of the concrete, and actually hurt his own back in the process.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #7
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Reason #247 why there should be a licensing program for parents

    "C" wrote:
    Here's another one:

    [youtube=425,350]jFHup8UwWHk[/youtube]
    Damn, that was nuts. That to me looked like a flook where the kid just took off, not really bad parenting, although they should have paid more attention.

    As a kid I got hurt plenty of times, it's part of growing up. Now a days there is alot of pressure on parents to keep their kids safe at all times which i think is a little over done at times. Kids need to play and discover boundaries on their own sometimes.

  8. #8
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Reason #247 why there should be a licensing program for parents

    .
    [youtube=425,350]tiTAKZKTN4k[/youtube]

  9. #9
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Reason #247 why there should be a licensing program for parents

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    .
    [youtube=425,350]tiTAKZKTN4k[/youtube]
    Was that what you wanted?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #10
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Reason #247 why there should be a licensing program for parents

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    .
    [youtube=425,350]tiTAKZKTN4k[/youtube]
    Was that what you wanted?
    Is it wrong of me to laugh at that. lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. D.A.R.E. turns kid against parents
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 09:27 PM
  2. Justices rule against NFL over apparel licensing
    By Texas Viking in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 09:52 PM
  3. Parents protest H.S. sex newspaper
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 09:16 PM
  4. Ever think your parents were old??
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 08:27 PM
  5. Vikings: Program, Get Your Program
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 04:55 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •