Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: it really pees me off when..................

I hate it when people feel the need to drive 15-20 mph over the limit. Realistically your saving yourself 1-2 minutes. Not to mention the fact that when people ride my butt, pass me at mach 2, or violate another law in front of me I hit my red and blues and send them along their way with a pink slip hahahahaha, sucks for them!! now who is making better time shoulda been going 5-10 over... :bum:
    [img:81319149fb]http://img104.exs.cx/img104/1055/wiultmossfan4ax.gif[/img:81319149fb]

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    What pisses me off more is if someone is riding my jiggly butt and I am about to move over so they can pass me and they move over to pass on the right.

Other then that I'm the donkey butt going 85-90

I don't ride people jiggly butt though I just shoot at their car as I pass on the right.
    And you get on Onterrio Smith because pot is illegal . Which one do you think is more dangerous?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah I don't understand why alot of people can get away with speeding but if ya get got with even some rolling papers ur locked up..

My friend have all been stopped for speeding.. But a kid I know had some rolling papers (Were actually for tobacco) got pulled over and got alot of drug charges..

V4L

Point up there was Speeding is more dangerous! And it get's let off way too much

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"WI-ULT-MOSS-FAN" wrote:
    I hate it when people feel the need to drive 15-20 mph over the limit. Realistically your saving yourself 1-2 minutes. Not to mention the fact that when people ride my butt, pass me at mach 2, or violate another law in front of me I hit my red and blues and send them along their way with a pink slip hahahahaha, sucks for them!! now who is making better time shoulda been going 5-10 over... :bum:
    lol... 15-20...

My liscense was suspended when i got pulled over going 65 in a 35... :lol:

Prophet Guest

"WI-ULT-MOSS-FAN" wrote:
    I hate it when people feel the need to drive 15-20 mph over the limit. Realistically your saving yourself 1-2 minutes. ...
    That all depends on how far you're driving doesn't it? I sped my arse off on my last 1000 mile trip and saved myself hours.

V4L

Geez GBS! 30 over LMAO that's insane..

I never speed.. Don't see the point.. Seems very logical to me that you get to ur destination maybe 5 minutes earlier.. But if ya do get caught it could be a 100 dollar plus fine.. And if they find ur squares there's another fine there

speeding is fun , and when running late helpful.

but what i hate is when there is a dedicated right turn lane and every one stops , when it says merge , and it's even worse if there no need to merge due to another dedicated lane.

or when ppl don't leave enough room on the right side of there car for right turns, i go right up on the curb as i blare the horn.

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Illinois actually passed a loitering law. If you're in the left lane and not passing you can be ticketed. Of course, if you're in the left lane and passing someone, you're probably going over the speed limit, so you can get ticketed for that. Basically, you'd be screwed either way if the cops weren't the ones setting the pace at 80.

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

Who cares if you get a speeding ticket? ten grand aint **** to me. straight cash homie!
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast