Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Read something intelligent.

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I have that book...and the cassette too (shows how long ago I bought it)...it was extremely helpfull in talking to the in-laws early on in my relationship with my (then fiancee, now) wife.
    LOL
    I can't believe everyone on here doesn't have a copy.
    Must reading IMHO.

;D

LMAO Marr....

I'll never forget when I went to breakfeast one morning and asked for some ketchup to go with my homefries......They looked at me like ai was crazy....... ;D
    Waving in Minnesota, pages 182 - 186.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

A picture says a 1,000 words.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    This is the best speech I have read yet. A must read, it completely turned me around on global warming(and he calls himself a democrat).
    http://www.michaelcrichton.net/speec...talfuture.html
    I have said since this "Global Warming" thing first surfaced that some people stand to make a LOT OF MONEY off of it. And those that stand to make the most are the people that are preaching it the loudest.

It's true, it is warming but I haven't seen any evidence that it's man-made. How can you claim that when temperatures have been increasing and decreasing throughout the ages?

And you people in Minnesota, well just think, no more harsh winters. Hey, I just might move back there if that was a guarantee.
    You have no statistical evidence to back your assertion that "temperatutres have been increasing and decreasing throughout the ages".

If you honestly believe that the cumulative affect of billions of cars dumping exhaust into the air has no lasting impact on the environment, then I really don't think there's much anyone can do to convince you.
    My own eyes are all I need to know that man is a parasite on this planet, consuming its resources with no real concern for the future beyond his own needs.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I have that book...and the cassette too (shows how long ago I bought it)...it was extremely helpfull in talking to the in-laws early on in my relationship with my (then fiancee, now) wife.
    LOL
    I can't believe everyone on here doesn't have a copy.
    Must reading IMHO.

;D

LMAO Marr....

I'll never forget when I went to breakfeast one morning and asked for some ketchup to go with my homefries......They looked at me like ai was crazy....... ;D
    Waving in Minnesota, pages 182 - 186.

;D
    What page is "Want to go with" on ?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

"Zeus" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    This is the best speech I have read yet. A must read, it completely turned me around on global warming(and he calls himself a democrat).
    http://www.michaelcrichton.net/speec...talfuture.html
    I have said since this "Global Warming" thing first surfaced that some people stand to make a LOT OF MONEY off of it. And those that stand to make the most are the people that are preaching it the loudest.

It's true, it is warming but I haven't seen any evidence that it's man-made. How can you claim that when temperatures have been increasing and decreasing throughout the ages?

And you people in Minnesota, well just think, no more harsh winters. Hey, I just might move back there if that was a guarantee.
    You have no statistical evidence to back your assertion that "temperatutres have been increasing and decreasing throughout the ages".

If you honestly believe that the cumulative affect of billions of cars dumping exhaust into the air has no lasting impact on the environment, then I really don't think there's much anyone can do to convince you.
    My own eyes are all I need to know that man is a parasite on this planet, consuming its resources with no real concern for the future beyond his own needs.

=Z=
    ;D Great minds think alike, man.
    -Sno

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234