Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: Read something intelligent.

    Read something intelligent.


  2. #12
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Read something intelligent.

    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #13
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Read something intelligent.

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Are you saying no one is intelligent here?????
    Oh, wait, that's right we are all a bunch of [size=14pt]IDOTS![/size]
    ;D
    LMFAO!!!

    IDOTS?
    Somebody here is not intelligent!

    Ha haa....idots!
    ;D


  4. #14
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Read something intelligent.

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    After spending the last 9 months or so reading ppo it is nice to read something intelligent.

    http://www.michaelcrichton.net/
    What about the arguments for gene patents. This is obviously a bias book and one mans opinion. How is this a good read? I want both sides.
    True, you do only get one persons opinion, but it is a well written opinion. Read some of the speeches, they are very good.

  5. #15
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Read something intelligent.

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    After spending the last 9 months or so reading ppo it is nice to read something intelligent.

    http://www.michaelcrichton.net/
    What about the arguments for gene patents. This is obviously a bias book and one mans opinion. How is this a good read? I want both sides.
    True, you do only get one persons opinion, but it is a well written opinion. Read some of the speeches, they are very good.
    I know I just hate reading stuff like this unless he is debating someone.

  6. #16
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Read something intelligent.

    I've spent most of the day reading and this is one of my favorites.
    http://www.michaelcrichton.net/essay...owtofight.html

  7. #17
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Read something intelligent.

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Are you saying no one is intelligent here?????
    Oh, wait, that's right we are all a bunch of [size=14pt]IDOTS![/size]
    ;D
    LMFAO!!!

    IDOTS?
    Somebody here is not intelligent!

    Ha haa....idots!
    ;D
    Wasn't that the point of the thread we are all idots! Me too!
    Yes, I know it's spelled I-D-I-O-T-S
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  8. #18
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Read something intelligent.

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Are you saying no one is intelligent here?????
    Oh, wait, that's right we are all a bunch of [size=14pt]IDOTS![/size]
    ;D
    LMFAO!!!

    IDOTS?
    Somebody here is not intelligent!

    Ha haa....idots!

    ;D
    Wasn't that the point of the thread we are all idots! Me too!
    Yes, I know it's spelled I-D-I-O-T-S
    My point wasn't that everyone is an idiot. I was just pointing to a site I discovered that was intelligent.

    Here's a different perspective of AIDS.
    http://www.michaelcrichton.net/essay...thesheets.html

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    237

    Re: Read something intelligent.

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Are you saying no one is intelligent here?????
    Oh, wait, that's right we are all a bunch of [size=14pt]IDOTS![/size]
    ;D
    LMFAO!!!

    IDOTS?
    Somebody here is not intelligent!

    Ha haa....idots!

    ;D
    Wasn't that the point of the thread we are all idots! Me too!
    Yes, I know it's spelled I-D-I-O-T-S
    My point wasn't that everyone is an idiot. I was just pointing to a site I discovered that was intelligent.

    Here's a different perspective of AIDS.
    http://www.michaelcrichton.net/essay...thesheets.html
    Is this link going to talk about man on monkey sex? I am afraid to click it.
    Have I ever told you what an outstanding humanitarian I am?

  10. #20
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Read something intelligent.

    "ColoradoViking" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Are you saying no one is intelligent here?????
    Oh, wait, that's right we are all a bunch of [size=14pt]IDOTS![/size]
    ;D
    LMFAO!!!

    IDOTS?
    Somebody here is not intelligent!

    Ha haa....idots!

    ;D
    Wasn't that the point of the thread we are all idots! Me too!
    Yes, I know it's spelled I-D-I-O-T-S
    My point wasn't that everyone is an idiot. I was just pointing to a site I discovered that was intelligent.

    Here's a different perspective of AIDS.
    http://www.michaelcrichton.net/essay...thesheets.html
    Is this link going to talk about man on monkey sex? I am afraid to click it.
    It's very safe. Basically his point is that unless you are a homo AIDS aint that big a deal. But then again I think he wrote it in the 80's. As a straight person your chances are greater of getting rabiis.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Must Read Analyst of Ponder... Best I've Read
    By b_sandhar_29 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 06:31 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 09:11 AM
  3. I JUST READ THIS
    By BANGZING in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 09:03 AM
  4. Vegetarians are more intelligent
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 04:20 PM
  5. Del Rio and PPO (READ!)
    By 6-KINGS in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 10:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •