Thread: Re: Gas prices

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Gas prices

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I guess I am a retard for voting for him...oh well.

What would you have done?

And, what is your knowledge about the economy and oil?
    What I did do, is vote for Kerry, not like he was an exceptional candidate either, but he would have been a hell of a lot better than Bush.

My knowledge of oil isn't very good...but then I again I am not running for president and I did not own my own oil company either....you'd think that IDIOT would know what he's doing since before he was the president oil was his "forte". My knowledge of the economy is that it is worse than when Clinton was president (heard that from CNN among other sources) and my knowledge of oil is that I am going broke paying 3 buck a gallon which, according to my knowledge is WAY TOO MUCH....remember when it was 1.22 a gallon? It was only a few years ago......As for what I would have done, being Bush, I would have used my knowledge of the oil industry to figure out a solution by now, and I would have put other b/s (like Gays getting Married for instance) on the back burner......I would have never attacked Iraq, I would be looking for Osama Bin Laden, and I would not have American troops spread all over the f***ing world fighting other people's fights because it makes our country vulnerable to attack.....but hey, thats only what I would do.....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Gas prices

How did this thread happen??? I never went to new thread.....I'm confused....Webby, delete this if you want, I don't even know how it got here.....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006