Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: randy moss in miami?

"audioghost" wrote:
    I'm surprised, nobody has exploded with anger and exclaimed it with a "We don't have Randy anymore, get over it", or even a "Why can't you just let it go"....its like we can't even talk about him anymore on this site.......I don't know about you's guys, but I still like Moss, and I still feel he's one of the best, if not "the best" WR out there right now. I'm still a Moss fan, and I won't boo the Raiders cuz I could understand why they'd want him. I'm still a Moss fan, and if you wanna explode about it, go ahead, cuz I don't see how u could not be a Moss fan after all the man has done for the Vikings on the field.....plus I think some of the things he did off the field were blown outta proportion by the media. The guy hates the media (which I would too, have u guys heard some of the obvious questions they ask ppl, gimme a break!) and therefore the media portrays him as a "bad guy". Randy Moss will be the next Barry Bonds, except a football version minus the roids.....he will get close to breaking the records and the media will drive him insane...portray him as a bad guy and taint his records until 20 yrs after he retires.....Favre on the other hand, will have all of his accomplishments blown up, and they'll make him look like the greatest QB of all time.....I dislike the media biases!!!!!
    "We don't have Randy anymore, get over it"

"Why can't you just let it go"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

Why yes...yes I am

Del Rio Guest

Good luck with that.

All hail Scott Studwell..

Del Rio Guest

Honestly no one should care if you make a post about Moss. I think what people were getting tired of was the constant pissing and moaning that he was gone, and the failed attempts to compare and in turn discredit our current players.

As far as this little flirt fest is you have going with me, your gonna have to harness your desire and work at it a bit.

Did someone hit you upside the head with a dictionary today.....nobody was trying to hurt your feelings, or one up you in any way....everybody is way to sensitive when it comes to these forums. So what I like Moss..i'm not ashamed...and as for our "flirt fest", as you call it, I came here to talk vikes, not exchange pot shots with you. So troll for hate mailers somewhere else....

Del Rio Guest

Yeah someone hit me in the head with the gangta slang dictionary

You were the one that got all oprah winfrey up in here. I made a joke you turned all PMS.

I put a smiley, hell cajun did the same thing right under mine. It was a joke. G0D Damned defensive Moss fans.

Reading comprehension for the win. Audioghost was surprised there were not any Moss haters bashing the conversation. I was just pointing out that there really shouldn't be. Why would there be? Who cares if people like Moss.

Like I have said 3-4 times allready the Moss threads that get heated are the ones that really try to deiscredit the guys left in his wake. I don't know anyone who makes it a point to bash someone who likes Moss, I never said you were trying to hurt my feelings. And last time I checked this was the internet so that isn't going to be happening.

All I intended to say AUDIOGHOST, is lots of Vikes fans love Moss still, you shouldn't get blasted for that.

Wow....you have alot of time on your hands don't you. You win man, take it if it means that much to you, just don't fire shots over my bow. I was just sayin I still like Moss, even though he's not here, so I guess I was really validating what you said......getting over it for the block.

Del Rio Guest

Yeah I do have a lot of time on my hands. No you pointing it out doesn't hurt my feelings, or imply you are a super busy contributer to society :grin: But I get that alot lol.

No it doesn't mean shit to me, because it never was a competition.

Yeah I guess you were validating it.

There is nothing to get over.

Have a good day.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Moss lives in florida, and trains down here as well, i forget the exact location, the SI with him on the cover even talks about it.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast