Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    zimtwister is offline Coach

racist question? please advise.

my daughter and i were watching a vikings game [about5 years ago] she asked me "dad how come almost all of the players are black?" i said the vikings pick the best players they can and it does not matter what skin color they have. this made sense to her. then she asked me " why are almost all the cheerleaders white?" this one i could not answer as well as i did the first. what do u guys think?
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

Re: racist question? please advise.

Well no offense to white people, but African Americans are genetically more athletic than whites and are born with more calf strength, giving them the vertical jump and more speed. If you read the history of African or African Americans, they were enslaved when they came to America for about 250 years, giving them strength to pass on from generation to generation. Also, in Africa, people made and still make livings on the fields by farming and working alot more with their bodies than their minds.

And as for the cheerleaders being white, it doesnt have much to do with beauty as I can say there are many pretty black, asian and hispanic women out there. I guess it just means what women want to do.
    But I dont got a problem with any cheerleader out there!!!
    I also wonder why the VIkings have the ugliest cheerleaders and the Buccaneers have the best.
    Vikings 1
    Lions 2
    Bears 3
    Packers 4

Speed Kills.

zimtwister is offline Coach

the vikes do have some ugo's out there.lol
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Well just tell her all the owners are white.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Del Rio Guest

I don't know all about this genetically advanced athletic robo african stuff. All I can say is from my own personal experience is I have known white people who are way better then blacks and vice versa, in fact in all my years of sports I would say it is about even. There is debate about the genetic disposition in regards to athletics. I'm not sure what I think about it. In a way saying an african american athlete is better because he is "made of better parts" kind of undermines all the hard work he/she has done. Either way it doesn't matter.

I like your answer to your kid. I would just look at it the way it should be they picked the best man for the job. Regardless of color. I think you handled it well.

As far as white girls being cheerleaders, I don't know. Maybe it has a lot to do with the population. NFL teams do not go around the country drafting cheerleaders. So if you live in an area with few americans of that hue, then I would see why you would have white people.

Tampa Bay has a lot of latin ladies, Philly has a lot of black women. I think that aspect is regional.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I think we need more empirical evindence regarding the cheerleader issue...could you post some pictures to back up your assertations, please. I think the sample group should consist of all 32 NFL cheerleader squads, as well as any other representative samples that you may encounter in your initial research. I will reserve my judgment until after ALL the evidence is in.

As regards the first part of the question, maybe Burt Campanis, Jimmy the Greek or Rush Limbaugh can shed some light on that part of the issue.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Why does Zim always try to stir the pot? Now that is my question. Please advise. :grin:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:
    Why does Zim always try to stir the pot? Now that is my question. Please advise. :grin:
    Just noticed the title...Good one, Webby!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Actaully I think there is about and even amount of whites and different colored skinned cheerleaders.. If im not mistaken the Vikes have a black girl and an asian girl.. Atleast thats what I think I saw when my uncle got his picture taken with the cheerleaders.. Can't remember

Del Rio Guest

Zim, congratulations on the title man!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast