Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R-V-D!!!

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

R-V-D!!!

It appears as though RVD has beaten the champ John Cena to attain the WWE Championship tonight at ECW ONE NIGHT STAND. I honestly do not know how I really feel about this.I like RVD alot but I do not feel he is Heavy Weight championship material,as the same can be said for Rey Mysterio(who BTW retained his belt tonight).Should be interesting to see where they take this story line though thats for sure.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Re: R-V-D!!!

I don't know about wrestling these days... I used to watch back when The Rock, Stone Cold and Triple H were at their best. I caught some of it the other night, and I saw a team of male cheerleaders that wrestled. A few nights ago, some dude came out in a dress. Too far, even for wrestling.

By the way, Rey is the best wrestler ever!
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

RVD I am sure will come out on Raw tomorrow and rename the WWE Title the new ECW Title... I like this story line they are creating with the ECW brand... It is also nice to see Cena lose his belt.. I want the old WWE Belt back, not this spinner belt anymore.. I actually hope they make a new ECW World Title.. That would be sweet..

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Yeah I think RVD can be a champion but it has become so apparent that they want the champion to have some personality on the mike a lot more as of late and if you don't they won't let you hold the belt.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

i think wrestling is just getting rediculous.... smackdown is coming to kato though, who knows, if its not to much i might go.. i went to their last exhibition here, but havnt really watched it much in the past year

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Is that BVD's brother? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

wrestling? pathetic.

VikingPatrick is offline Rookie

Give it up to Terry Funk!!
    This OLD FART is 200 years old and STILL puts on a great show!!
    Him and Mick Foley will do ANYTHING necessary for their "sport"
    Its too bad we cant get that determination in other REAL sports where they actually not only make REAL MONEY but also have INSURANCE!!
    When All else fails....at least theres Football. Beer, and Women (not necessarily in that order)

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"getyourrollon!" wrote:
    wrestling? pathetic.

That is your opinion, and you are entitled to that opinion.. Now shut up.. :razz:

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I am sure wrestling is still the same as it used to be, but I have not watched it for a lot of years.

When I was a little boy my dad used to take me to wrestling matches, and those were fun days! I meet Andre the Giant and I shook his finger, I meet Mad dog Vashon, King Cortez (who was killed not far from where I grew up), The Crusher and Larry the Axe Henning. I do not know how it is now but back then they would talk to the kids, and were really nice guys. But I quit watching when I hit my teens, there was other fun things to do like chase girls.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast