Thread: R.I.P. Bam Bam

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

R.I.P. Bam Bam

from wwe.com

Bam Bam Bigelow passes away

WWE.com has learned that former WWE Superstar Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow has passed away in Florida.

Kevin Doll, the Public Information Director for the Pasco County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Bigelow was found dead early this morning in his home in Hudson, Fla.

"We can confirm that Scott Bigelow was found in his home this morning. At this time the cause of death is unknown," Doll told WWE.com.

Doll also confirmed that the Pasco-Pinellas Counties medical examiner has taken the body and an autopsy will be performed.

Bigelow, 45, worked for WWE, ECW and WCW extensively throughout his 20-year sports-entertainment career. A former ECW Champion, ECW Television Champion and WCW Tag Team Champion, he is perhaps best known for his rivalry with Lawrence Taylor that culminated in the main event of WrestleMania XI in 1995.

Ok I am a big Wrestling fan, And Bigelow was one of my favorite wrestlers.
    Sad that another Wrestler has died at a somewhat younger age.

[img width=385 height=380]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/bambambigelow/10.jpg[/img]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: R.I.P. Bam Bam

"THEBIGDADDY" wrote:
    from wwe.com

Bam Bam Bigelow passes away

WWE.com has learned that former WWE Superstar Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow has passed away in Florida.

Kevin Doll, the Public Information Director for the Pasco County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Bigelow was found dead early this morning in his home in Hudson, Fla.

"We can confirm that Scott Bigelow was found in his home this morning. At this time the cause of death is unknown," Doll told WWE.com.

Doll also confirmed that the Pasco-Pinellas Counties medical examiner has taken the body and an autopsy will be performed.

Bigelow, 45, worked for WWE, ECW and WCW extensively throughout his 20-year sports-entertainment career. A former ECW Champion, ECW Television Champion and WCW Tag Team Champion, he is perhaps best known for his rivalry with Lawrence Taylor that culminated in the main event of WrestleMania XI in 1995.

Ok I am a big Wrestling fan, And Bigelow was one of my favorite wrestlers.
    Sad that another Wrestler has died at a somewhat younger age.

[img width=385 height=380]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/bambambigelow/10.jpg[/img]
    Is that YOU, Big Daddy?
    Or Bam Bam?
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Add a little darker skin and it could be ;D

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I to am a huge lifelong wrestling fan.. I remember seeing Bam Bam Bigelow on many of occasions at wrestling events.. Its sad to see these young guys dying so like this..

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Roids..

Sad news though

One Love

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

That is sad to hear.

When I first saw the thread I thought it was about Bam Bam Rubble.

[img width=170 height=231]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/BamBab.jpg[/img]

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

these wrestlers seem to pass away alot.

"There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."