Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Question for Gopher Hockey Fans

Do you guys know where I can get DVDs or audio clips of the two Championship games in 2002 and 2003?
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Question for Gopher Hockey Fans

I wouldn't know.. I was looking into that myself but didn't find any DVD's.. Try to Google it!

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I wouldn't know.. I was looking into that myself but didn't find any DVD's.. Try to Google it!
    I tried google and ebay without any luck. I also contacted the University of Minnesota athletic department but I have not gotten a response back from them yet.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

GO SIOUX BABY!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Should be a great battle between the Sioux and Gophers again this year, as we(the sioux) have an awesome recruiting class coming in.

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    GO SIOUX BABY!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Should be a great battle between the Sioux and Gophers again this year, as we(the sioux) have an awesome recruiting class coming in.
    We also have a great class coming in with Kessel, Wheeler, Stoa and company man we got some guys who can light the lamp. Good thing I got the season tickets because there are going to be some great nights in Mariucci this season.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Blake Wheeler is a frickin stud!! Chris Chucko was a freshman last year and I expect great things from him.. And Putolny and Irmen will tear it up.. Also this is Briggs year being the full time starter without competition.. He should be a force in the net!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

This will be the year for the gophers! I actually have the two championship games on tape. Actually the game against Maine I only have regulation I believe, no OT (the best d@mn part). I have the full game against (wow I can't remember the second team). I also have a DVD that highlights the gopher championship run of 2003 I believe, it's pretty cool.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Thomas Vanek!!! Went to high school with the guy....him and Kellen Briggs....both fellow students of my high school! Briggs was a Sophomore when I was a senior and Vanek was in my grade.....had a couple classes with them guys....they were pretty cool....go U of M gophers!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I wish Vanek would have stayed instead of leaving early! We would have won the title again with him scoring for us. This year it's going to be Briggs that leads us to the promise land!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Its crazy how far those guys have made it....I remember that just a few years ago they were no name dudes playing for the Sioux Falls Stampede of the USHL and I was sitting in English Literature class with Vanek and Team Sports class with Briggs....insane, I can't believe it....I am starting to come around on the whole hockey thing....mostly cuz I knew these guys....its awesome for me....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast