Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: PurplePharaoh Videos?

Hey los, could I borrow your copy of the playoff game?? lol Oh wait, nevermind you taped survivor over it! Well, I missed that episode can I borrow it, I was busy watching the replay of the playoff game!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    When I first ordered from him it took only about a week to get my stuff. Then when I tried watching the games I had five that didn't work. After that I never heard from him. Oh well, I got a couple of the games that I really wanted! It would have been nice to get what I paid for, but what can you do! I'm just too trusting I guess!
    How long ago did you do this? I order stuff like a month+ ago and Ive given up. I would love to just have 1 game that I could watch over and over all offseason.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I ordered my stuff from him last summer sometime, probably in June or July. I got them a couple weeks later, watched all of them and found out 5 didn't work. Then I PMd him and asked him if he would just redo them and he said yes and told me to send them back to him. So I sent him the five and never got them back. I've given up now. I was just glad that most of them worked.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Boy that really sucks what happened to you guys...I've helped a few guys out with copies of that particular game...and no, I'm not interested in making any money from doing it! If you guys are really hard up for that game, give me a pm, and I'll see what I can do. It's too bad there isn't a way a bunch of us who record the games, can get together to maybe make a system where when can send a particular game or games around to those who need or want them, so the diehard fans can at least watch some of the more memorable games.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234