Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Purple Pride Org.

For those of you who did not read this in another thread :santa: I want to try and make sure that ALL the[size=24px] 1505 [/size]members (congrates Webby) would get this :santa:

[size=18px]Enjoy the game on the 24th everyone and from our side of the world to yours[/size], :sunny:

[size=18px]We hope this holiday season is Safe and Healthy and the New year brings happyness and PEACE to All :wink: may the football gods give you what you hope for and need :!:

I hope you all will join me in a toast during the next few days by remembering all those who will not be home for Christmas.

Merry Christmas :santa: everyone of you :santa: HO HO HO :thumbright:
    [/size]

[size=24px]P. S. WEBBY :notworthy: with out you this would not be so :salute: Thanks man for letting us hang out with ya :thumbleft: Merry Christmas to you and the new mrs. :wav: [/size]
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Purple Pride Org.

Casper, Merry Christmas to you and to LRVF!

I doubt you will have snow where you are at but it is 5 above here and windy so we have a subzero wind chill! Do you have a guest room?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Purple Pride Org.

merry x-mas

1 year

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Purple Pride Org.

yes, casper there is not enough said about those who wont be home for Christmas. they are MY TRUE HEROES and put their life on the line so we can watch our silly little games on sundays(in perspective, yo). i would trade all the football in the world if no :thumbright: more souls had to lose their life "for the cause".
    on a lighter note this website kicks the most butt!!!! :cheers: i have only been to a few, and this is by far the most popular and the most visited. :study: and the most fun :cheers:
    and ditto to all that you said casper!!! :santa:

thanks webby :arrow: you rock

Purple Pride Org.

Absolutely Whack :shock: especially for any of the Purple Pride Org. :scratch: this could be dangerous :shock: not really :santa: But we do have room for anyone coming this way.... :salute: :sunny:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Purple Pride Org.

gracias, mi amigo Casper. Merry Xmas to all, and thanks for cheering on the vikes with me.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Purple Pride Org.

Salute to our brave men and women who are fighting the good fight! :salute:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: Purple Pride Org.

"casper" wrote:
    For those of you who did not read this in another thread :santa: I want to try and make sure that ALL the[size=24px] 1505 [/size]members (congrates Webby) would get this :santa:

[size=18px]Enjoy the game on the 24th everyone and from our side of the world to yours[/size], :sunny:

[size=18px]We hope this holiday season is Safe and Healthy and the New year brings happyness and PEACE to All :wink: may the football gods give you what you hope for and need :!:

I hope you all will join me in a toast during the next few days by remembering all those who will not be home for Christmas.

Merry Christmas :santa: everyone of you :santa: HO HO HO :thumbright:
    [/size]

[size=24px]P. S. WEBBY :notworthy: with out you this would not be so :salute: Thanks man for letting us hang out with ya :thumbleft: Merry Christmas to you and the new mrs. :wav: [/size]
    AMEN TO ALL, Casper. Hope all is well on your side of the world, and may the blessings of the holiday season be bestowed upon you and your loved ones!

Shockzilla (Santa's OVERSIZED ELF)
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Purple Pride Org.

I agree casper! Thanks webby for the work that you do, without you this wouldn't be possible! Thanks to everyone else on here that will listen (read) what I have to say!! (Not that you really get a choice)! Have a great Christmas and a wonderful new year!! Today is my last day of school until the 3rd and I can't wait for the break!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Purple Pride Org.

You know I was thinking that Webby's got to have the best hobby of all. I mean, who else can entertain so many people, and have it all be devoted to your favorite team. It's like having a thousand of your best friends over to watch a game.

Three cheers for Webby..., ccasion5: Hip, Hip, Hooray.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast